• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Prospeed Thermal Intake Gaskets

If anyone out there can send me a copy of the "instructions" including the install for the washers I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks
Check your email it's been sent! Thanks for your patience!

- - - Updated - - -

And washers?

Dropping off to Ramon tomorrow when I'm back down there. Thanks!

Got my gaskets installed, not sure if I notice any difference at all...However, I will say that the washers are kind of a waste, they are not thick enough to withstand the 18ft/lbs they are required to be torqued to and they "squish" out of round and don't torque accurately. I threw them away.
Its a good time to do the other manifold gaskets, vtec gaskets, egr gaskets (&cleaning) while in there...

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of doing another run of gaskets. If there is any interest please put your name on the list here. If I can put together at least 10 guys I will make a batch.

Also if you're a CTSC guy and want a gasket made to go between the manifold and supercharger let me know. I've been thinking about developing this for awhile. Thanks!

Brian

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of doing another run of gaskets. If there is any interest please put your name on the list here. If I can put together at least 10 guys I will make a batch.

Also if you're a CTSC guy and want a gasket made to go between the manifold and supercharger let me know. I've been thinking about developing this for awhile. Thanks!

Brian

Will the existing gasket not work for a ctsc?

I already have the you're manifold gasket and if you manufacture one for the CTSC, I would be interested.

-Intake temp drops from 10°F up to 20°F with coolant bypass mod.
How much does the intake temp drop with the gasket alone (without the coolant mod)?

Is the gasket thicker than the OEM, if yes by how much?

Brian - I think this is a great product. I haven't installed mine yet because I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling it will withstand the compression forces of being sandwiched in between a CTSC and the Intake Manifold. The phenolic material you're using (i.e. the grade) is soft. There's a ton of pressure on the belt of our CTSCs which might deform this gasket or even crush it.

Has this been tested on a CTSC yet?

I'm sure for NAs there won't be a problem.

The gaskets have been proven to handle ctsc on other Hondas with great results. The material I use is tested and trusted in other applications including high boosted supras.
I've removed the intake 3 times on the NSX with no warpage so far. The gaskets are approximately twice as thick as the oem gaskets.

Hi Guys! I am doing another Groupbuy special for fourth of July! This price is good only till July the 7th!

Please PM me for the special price of $60 for a set plus $7 for shipping and handling! Normally for $100 shipped.

First 10 orders get's this special pricing!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I'm in for a set with washers if you've still got any. Thanks.

YEAR END SPECIAL!

HI Guys! Sorry I've been tied up with school and finally have a couple of weeks to get orders and shipped out. I am having a year in sale on all products! PM me if you're interested. Thanks everyone for your patience. I have these in stock and ready to go!

Back