• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Prospeed Thermal Intake Gaskets

I just paid, thanks!

1. mp600 (Paid)
2. NSX1145 (Paid)
3. azn8v (Paid)
4. Alas-NSX (Paid)
5. sippy2 (Paid)
6. Winreboot (Paid)
7. Macgruber w/optional washers overnight (Paid)
8. Moses
9.Racinghart nsx
10.NSaneXr (Paid)
11.PhAnToM (Pick Up)
12. Gary W-with washers
13. EK4 hatchback (Paid, international shipping)

1. mp600 (Paid)
2. NSX1145 (Paid)
3. azn8v (Paid)
4. Alas-NSX (Paid)
5. sippy2 (Paid)
6. Winreboot (Paid)
8. Moses
9.Racinghart nsx
10.NSaneXr (Paid)
11.PhAnToM (Pick Up)
12. Gary W-with washers
14. KO-nsx (Paid w/ washers)

I'll take a set with washers shipped to Australia.

Are there any left of this groupbuy.

If there is, I would like a set, providing that they will fit the NSX 3.2 C32B engine as well.

Yes, they do fit all years 91-05.

Since the demand has been positive I will open 5 more spots at this great price. You can get in on it as well. Thanks!

1. mp600 (Paid)
2. NSX1145 (Paid)
3. azn8v (Paid)
4. Alas-NSX (Paid)
5. sippy2 (Paid)
6. Winreboot (Paid)
8. Moses (Paid w/ washers)
9.Racinghart nsx
10.NSaneXr (Paid)
11.PhAnToM (Pick Up)
12. Gary W-with washers

I didn't include the optional washers with this deal but if you want them they are only $4 for the set extra.

The thermal washers takes it one step further and helps prevent the heat transfer from the bolt to the manifold. It is sandwiched between the intake manifold and nut.
Would you happen to have a picture and/or diagram of how this is installed please?

My package (part of the first GB) didn't come with an install guide :( Can you email/pm me the guide please?

I'm considering buying another set for a friend for a bday present.

btw.. i'm speaking about the washers specifically. The gaskets are self-explanatory. I can't picture in my head where those washers go w/o extending the length of the bolt.

Last edited:
My package (part of the first GB) didn't come with an install guide :( Can you email/pm me the guide please?

I'm considering buying another set for a friend for a bday present.

btw.. i'm speaking about the washers specifically. The gaskets are self-explanatory. I can't picture in my head where those washers go w/o extending the length of the bolt.

RYU, PM me your email address and ill send you the guide bud! There is just enough thread for the nut to fit =)

Thanks Brian. Received my gaskets and washers quickly.

Awesome! =)

I only have 3 sets left guys so if you haven't paid do it now if not it will go to first come first serve. Because of demand I might consider another group buy if there is enough interest. Thanks guys! 8)

Awesome! =)

I only have 3 sets left guys so if you haven't paid do it now if not it will go to first come first serve. Because of demand I might consider another group buy if there is enough interest. Thanks guys! 8)

Yes, thanks Brian, got my set quickly too! Hey, I thought these were going to become a collector's item, and no longer be made! ;) Anyway, glad I was able to get a set.

It's been all shipped already and washers are in there. =)

I 2 spots left guys! Get them while I still have them!

I will take a set.
I am located in Rotterdam in The Netherlands (that is in Europe).

We've done business (Prospeed chip) in the past, but if you don't have my email anymore you can PM me through NSXPrime.

1. mp600 (Paid)
2. NSX1145 (Paid)
3. azn8v (Paid)
4. Alas-NSX (Paid)
5. sippy2 (Paid)
6. Winreboot (Paid)
8. Moses (Paid w/ washers)
9.Racinghart nsx
10.NSaneXr (Paid)
11.PhAnToM (Pick Up)
12. Gary W-with washers
15. NSXBOX with washers international shipping

Back