• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Black again! Nice, and I noted the "H" Honda badge on the hood. It is what it is!

4718260386_2fcfc77855_b.jpg

This Past Weekend...

DSC_0706-1.jpg

DSC_0708-1.jpg

Waiting to see what other pics come from the little get together :biggrin: will post if anything interesting.

*Also I worked VERY hard for that angle lol

Last edited:
This Past Weekend...

DSC_0706-1.jpg

DSC_0708-1.jpg

Waiting to see what other pics come from the little get together :biggrin: will post if anything interesting.

*Also I worked VERY hard for that angle lol

Absolutely gorgeous! I love that angle and it makes the cars look like toys. Plus it shows how much longer the nsx is. funny how the nsx here are of colors that aren't common among the nsx community

mod_IMG_1125.jpg

mod_IMG_1165.jpg

and some love for the pop-ups

IMG_1324_mod.jpg

still gets attention after 20yrs

IMG_1121.jpg

have you lowered your car yet?

EDIT: I FRIGGIN "LOVE YOUR WHEELS!

Last edited:
this is Mikhael posting
was at meet in north jersey today and got to see gorgeous white NSX-R and meet the owner, car paint is flawless, looks great, paint color is great as well.
here is some pics, owner is on this forum. pm me for more pics, not the best onces but im sure better then nothing

white NSX with NSX-R conversion

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Last Sunday meeting at Ring Mr.Hirofumi and me.He was very brave allowed me to step on gas(it was first time to drive with me,and first time on Ring for me).

Attachments

• ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 176
  • ring4.jpg
    ring4.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 196
Back