• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

IMG_0927-1.jpg

Swift pls post more pics of your midnight pearl! :)

2956220295_0da2f6f76f.jpg

sccp_0902_02_z+spoon_sports_nsx_type_r_gt_24_7+pic_two.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^it was for sale on the marketplace and i missed it ,:redface:

Hey you made the Enkei FB page. Very cool.

https://www.facebook.com/enkeiwheels
That's my car btw lol.

Yes I know. I like the wheels and I'm thinking about getting a set. I assume those are the silver finish but just look dark because of the shade.

holy shit, Im thinking of getting those wheels as well currently checking if a bbk would fit b4 i pull the trigger
yes they are bbk friendly. is every red nsx getting these wheels now lol.

diddy, your car looks incredible!!! REALLY been thinking about these wheels for myself also, so maybe add a black NSX with those wheels into the mix. :D

Nice. Does that just go over the leather or do you have to remove the leather? Where did you get it?

Yes you have to remove the old leather and install the CF piece in place.
Got it used on prime from a local seller.

Socold always gets these bad ass parts on his car.

How come the wheels looks like they are the same size front and rear from all the pics you posted?

Probably because of my current suspension adjustment.
The front is down all the way on Tein RA (although it doesn't look TOO low... it is but because of the aggressive offsets they sit flush with the fenders)

18x9 35mm
19x10 19mm

225 35 18
275 30 19

I'm more than likely redoing the color of my wheels and dropping the rear more... but waiting for my BC/Swift setup to show up this week before adjusting the coilovers anymore.

The front is down all the way on Tein RA (although it doesn't look TOO low... it is but because of the aggressive offsets they sit flush with the fenders)

18x9 35mm
19x10 19mm

225 35 18
275 30 19

I'm more than likely redoing the color of my wheels and dropping the rear more... but waiting for my BC/Swift setup to show up this week before adjusting the coilovers anymore.

what spring rates did you go with on those Swifts?

18x9 35mm
19x10 19mm

225 35 18
275 30 19

Chris,

Plastidip your wheels black to see how they look. I will be trying silver to see how it sits on my ride next week.

mh5baq.jpg

:tongue::tongue:
6jd7rp.jpg

iphone photo shoot:frown:

Last edited:
Back