• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Just bought some blodi signal covers and took some quick shots of the NSX with them on. I think it looks good when outside but in the garage you can't see the lense under the tinted cover so it looks odd. What do you guys think yay or nay?

Before:
2012-04-05_10-16-50_719.jpg

After:
2012-06-09_13-55-22_463.jpg

2012-06-09_13-54-51_957.jpg

2012-06-09_13-54-36_207.jpg

yay

This evening atop Twin Peaks.

Attachments

• Sunday Derp HD (8 of 13) retouch copy.jpg
    Sunday Derp HD (8 of 13) retouch copy.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,698
Someone just sent me this:

attachment.php

Is this Cody's car?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,298
Last edited:
A coworkers kid is in the office today. School just ended so he's spending the day standing behind my desk. Yay. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep the little bugger out of my hair, so I typed in a general image search for "coloring pages".

I scrolled down a bit and found this. Too cool. lol.

free_honda_nsx_or_acura_nsx_coloring_page.gif

He colored it red. :frown:

Wow, that's an awesome find gleibig! Thank you for sharing! :)

For what it's worth, I made two interesting observations at an S2ki meet a couple of days ago.

1. Non-owners love the red color. They walked past my silver NSX as if it was invisible :( and were gawking at OyATL's red 95 NSX-T.

2. They think the car is extremely long. I suppose it's because the NSX is so low that it gives people that illusion, but I thought it was funny nevertheless.

A coworkers kid is in the office today. School just ended so he's spending the day standing behind my desk. Yay. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep the little bugger out of my hair, so I typed in a general image search for "coloring pages".

I scrolled down a bit and found this. Too cool. lol.

free_honda_nsx_or_acura_nsx_coloring_page.gif

He colored it red. :frown:
That would have made a good Prime T-shirt

Back