• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

7332113236_954741fd82_b.jpg

Son of a..... You got anymore pictures of that?

In my area, I would most certainly be murdered for those wheels...

Son of a..... You got anymore pictures of that?

In my area, I would most certainly be murdered for those wheels...

Those are brass coated and polished I bet. Gold plating would cost a fortune and would not hold up at all. Gold is to soft a material. My brother had his wheels done like this on his old VW show car. It's the plating the goes on before you Crome then its polished to a high luster and then usually clear coated to keep it nice.

Last edited:
Those are brass coated and polished I bet. Gold plating would cost a fortune and would not hold up at all. Gold is to soft a material. My brother had his wheels done like this on his old VW show car. It's the plating the goes on before you Crome then its polished to a high luster and then usually clear coated to keep it nice.

there gold plated.

Cf splitter prolly

Took this yesterday right after I picked her up from the shop.

Attachments

• Photo Jun 07, 5 50 22 PM copy.jpg
    Photo Jun 07, 5 50 22 PM copy.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 315
are you fenders holding up well?

Considering all the hype, both positive and negative, that mike's twin turbo'd nsx has recieved that guy is super down to earth. Good stuff. Thumbs up mike.. Socold my fenders love me lol. They're doing good.

Just bought some blodi signal covers and took some quick shots of the NSX with them on. I think it looks good when outside but in the garage you can't see the lense under the tinted cover so it looks odd. What do you guys think yay or nay?

Before:
2012-04-05_10-16-50_719.jpg

After:
2012-06-09_13-55-22_463.jpg

2012-06-09_13-54-51_957.jpg

2012-06-09_13-54-36_207.jpg

Back