• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

There was some really great sunrise colors this morning as I backed my NSX out of the garage. It joined my wife's car in the driveway to be alternatively baked in the Florida sun and rained on for the next couple days while I get the garage back in shape.

Phone pic quality. What can I say?
IMG_0033.jpg

Driveway companion.
IMG_0035.jpg

Last edited:
RYU- Your car looks great. Those pics suck though so bad. Who would pay anything for that? Too bad you're not in my neck of the woods. I would gladly shoot your car for free.
Thanks for the offer synth. If you're ever in town you should hit us up as well. My car was super dirty, had a lot of brake dust on the wheels, and bugs with road grime all over from the 300mile trip. All in the name of fun!

This is a popular spot for hobby photographers. My friend stumbled onto these photos and found a bunch of us in cars and bikes on his site. I agree that the pics are not great but I also give him mad props for standing behind the guardrails like that. That mountainous part was pretty high up and most of the riders/drivers were experienced (read: taking the turns quite fast).

Let's chalk up these pics under action shots vs. glamour shots ;)

Here's a pic of another primer dragging knee in the "other" Honda!
DM_18555.jpg

Last edited:
hey suntae, yah went with my friends to get kogi bbq at that spot yesterday and shot some pics, here's a couple of his shots so far.

002-4.jpg

001-8.jpg

Thanks Synth,

yah it's hard to keep the reflections down while still getting a black car exposed properly and not have weird reflections all over the car. I think you're one of the very few people here who really understands how hard it is to shoot a black car properly. Keep up the good work too, love the rig shots!

This is a re-post of a picture i took last year. Its one of my favourite pics.
This time around i did a rework to give it some more depth that the previous version was lacking. I also cleaned up some reflections and adjusted the colours to make it look even better!

NSX_img003_small.jpg

Last edited:
This is a re-post of a picture i took last year. Its one of my favourite pics.
This time around i did a rework to give it some more depth that the previous version was lacking. I also cleaned up some reflections and adjusted the colours to make it look even better!

NSX_img003_small.jpg

Nice location on this shot. I would try to layer out the background in CS and just increase the cars contrast to bring out the red.

That is really bad ass... do you have any more?

003-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

some more random pics from my friends, were taken while we waiting for the kogi taco truck to arrive.

bgbn7d.jpg

23v1352.jpg

hope the random food pics are ok, if not mods please remove :redface:

Exiled what exhaust is that? I've never seen a fully polished center exit like that one.

The food yuck.....:eek:

Don't be hatin on the food if you don't know anything about it. The Kogi Chef won Best New Chef from Food&Wine 2010. There is a reason why people are waiting 1 hr in line even before the truck arrives and why they have been featured in various news shows such as Nightline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBHcZEMi9YM

http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/awards-1/food-wine-kogi-roy-choi-best-n/

Exiled what exhaust is that? I've never seen a fully polished center exit like that one.

The exhaust is a polished taitec center exit. Here is the story behind it.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137951&highlight=polished+taitec

r1wp60.jpg

Back