• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Another from Fiesta. This NSX is owned by Nobuhiko Kawamoto, President of Honda from 1990 to 1998. A true NSX enthusiast and the person responsible for letting us drive some Rs and Ss on the circuit at Suzuka.

I keep it as the background on my iPhone.

Picture_929.jpg

What front lip is on Angus's ride? I think my OEM black plastic lower piece has taken enough so might be time for an upgrade. I want something bolt-on that is tasteful to complement the OEM body.

This looks very clean:

5545177131_f7e773ff27_b.jpg

What front lip is on Angus's ride? I think my OEM black plastic lower piece has taken enough so might be time for an upgrade. I want something bolt-on that is tasteful to complement the OEM body.

This looks very clean:

5545177131_f7e773ff27_b.jpg

Angus and I have the same lip, I absolutely LOVE IT, and so does anyone local that sees it. There are a few prime members that don't like it because of the "scoops", but to me in belnds very well with the factory vents. Unfortunately it is no longer made, and mine is somewhat trashed. It used to be made by Cantrell Concepts. There is another Japanese company that makes it, I want to say "Razz" or something like that. Not sure if it is still available. But this lip does extend out a bit so it is real prone to scraping especially as you are lowered. If you find them let me know because I'd like to get another. If someone made this lip from a flexible material it would be perfect.

Angus and I have the same lip, I absolutely LOVE IT, and so does anyone local that sees it. There are a few prime members that don't like it because of the "scoops", but to me in belnds very well with the factory vents. Unfortunately it is no longer made, and mine is somewhat trashed. It used to be made by Cantrell Concepts. There is another Japanese company that makes it, I want to say "Razz" or something like that. Not sure if it is still available. But this lip does extend out a bit so it is real prone to scraping especially as you are lowered. If you find them let me know because I'd like to get another. If someone made this lip from a flexible material it would be perfect.

thanks for info ~ for some reason I always thought this looked like the oem piece!

This morning, taking off on a 10 day road trip. That is my happy face. :)
DSC_7853.jpg

Brooklands Green Pearl is a really beautiful color when the light is right.

'95 Brooklands Green Pearl : Check out 72,000 Miles Of Smiles - my 6 years of NSX ownership tribute video

I just did. And it was awesome! Great music and great pictures. Nice to see someone really driving their NSX. I am tired of garage queens and race car posers. :biggrin:

Back