• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

attachment.php

a quick iphone shot at sundown

Is that a wrap, plasticoat, etc.? I'm thinking about wrapping mine in satin black

SoCold.... Looks sick so far... Are they real mugens?? Whats your ig username btw :cool:

yes sir i have a few sets of nsx m7 . add me on ig socold57

Are they black seats or silverstone seats? Look black to me. Wish my tan seats look that good.

The seats are silver, others also call them "titanuim". They tend to look black when the light is low.

Are they black seats or silverstone seats? Look black to me. Wish my tan seats look that good.

Look at the door inserts and their surround. That's the difference between silverstone and black.

When did you have your door inserts redone in silver?

A few years ago when matt337 gave me some leftover silverstone leather. I also did my steering wheel and made it thicker.

a52bb95d.jpg

that looks awesome scorp.

is that a nuno/tamoske silver cf centre console? any wider pictures of the interior?

Yes, it's from member UnhuZ; I really like the contrast, only problem is I couldn't get a pair of door switch panels, and I didn't want to use a navpod. I had the stock vent trim wrapped by member cwood1388 in silver cf, and I am still debating what to do about the switch panels. I bought a second set to have wrapped, but I guess textilium (silver cf) is difficult to work with.

I don't really have pictures of this car, I have been meaning to take some.

Here's a picture from before I dyed the seats:
http://performancepackage.com/pictures/seat/IMGP8583.JPG

The silverstone interior is tricky to photograph, and so is the car to be honest. I find that controlled strobes tend to work best.

With very little light, the interior appears to be a dark silver or black. However, with a strobe, you can get this:

10.jpg

WOW that looks HAWT!

i dindt even know there was a silverstone interior.

The silverstone interior is tricky to photograph, and so is the car to be honest. I find that controlled strobes tend to work best.

With very little light, the interior appears to be a dark silver or black. However, with a strobe, you can get this:

10.jpg

Silverstone is a spectacular color in person. It's not really silver. Silverstone interior is very unique. Unfortunately, as hijacker has said, both colors are very hard to photograph. Some colors just photograph better, and a lot of people NSX shop by photos because they never have a chance to see the cars in person. Silverstone is not "flashy", but it is a very rich color. It isn't gray. It isn't silver, and I don't see any other colors with its shade. Most people think my interior is aftermarket. Even the guys at the Acura dealer.

Back