• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Francisco Auto Salon - Saturday November 24, 2012

SF-Auto-Salon-Release-1a.gif

SF-Auto-Salon-Release-2a.gif

flyerfront.jpg

flyerrear.jpg

I would like to see some of the best NSX's in Nor Cal be seen at the debut of the San Francisco Auto Salon. So I invite you to check your schedule to see if your wife or significant other will allow you to show your NSX on Saturday November 24, 2012.

The fee to show your NSX is:

1-5 $45.00
6-9 $40.00
10+ $35.00

Since, we are looking to have the best of the best Nor Cal has to offer we are keeping the number of cars between 85-90. If we can get at least 10 NSX's, MODE4 will sponsor the "Best NSX" award.

Roll-in is tentatively scheduled from Tuesday November 20th through Friday November 23rd. The facility is under lock and key with 24 hour security. Where else can you park your car for a week for $45.00 :biggrin:

This is one event you won't want to miss, so inform your wife or significant other "Were going to the San Francisco Auto Salon on Saturday November 24th" :) Lock it DOWN!!!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

should I enter :smile::rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 200
1. BATMANS
2. Dhalsim - If I can make the roll in on Friday[/QUOTE]
3. 03 raw nsx - silver 03, PAID :wink:

ok....who is next:cool:

1. BATMANS -PAID
2. Dhalsim -
3. 03 raw nsx - PAID
4. NSX209 -

Mike, my NSX has not been driven in almost 6 months now and counting....let me ask my wife if this is do-able and I'll uncover my NSX for this show.

Do we need to drop it off the night before? How long will it stay at the show and will be safe to leave un-attended (roped off?)

I most likely won't stay at the car show all day but I can leave the car there if it's safe.

rick

P.S. Are you entering the show yourself?

I think it would be cool if we can get 1 of each color NSX if possible! :)

Last edited:
Yeah I'm definitely making this 12 hr drive. Would like to hang with the cali folks.

That great news. Be sure to register at the following link to confirm your spot.

www.sfautosalon.eventbrite.com

Mike, my NSX has not been driven in almost 6 months now and counting....let me ask my wife if this is do-able and I'll uncover my NSX for this show.

Do we need to drop it off the night before? How long will it stay at the show and will be safe to leave un-attended (roped off?)

I most likely won't stay at the car show all day but I can leave the car there if it's safe.

rick

P.S. Are you entering the show yourself?

I think it would be cool if we can get 1 of each color NSX if possible! :)

Rick,

We are scheduling roll in to begin on Tuesday November 20th through and including Friday November 23rd. The details for the time will be posted on this thread. For those unfamiliar with the Moscone Center, there is a ballroom called the Esplanade Ballroom. To get to the ballroom, you will drive your NSX into an elevator from the ground floor. Roll out will be on Sunday November 25th and as soon as the details are finalized I will also post an update to this thread.

Your NSX will be under 24 hour security and stanchions will be set up on each row.

My NSX will not be in the SF Auto Salon held in the Esplanade Ballroom, but my NSX will be downstairs in Aftermarket Alley.

So far we have the following on the list.

1. BATMANS (Black) -PAID
2. Dhalsim (Red) -
3. 03 raw nsx (Silverstone) - PAID
4. NSX209 (Yellow, based on avatar) -
5. s4play (Grand Prix White) -

There will be an NSX specific award for this event and we are working on possibly having magazine coverage.

We are only looking to have 90 cars for our show and we already have 53 paid registrations, so if you want to participate at the debut of the SF Auto Salon, please add your name to the list and register at the link below.

Mike

oh I see now, you are too good for us! :)

In a word 'YES'... j/k... lol..

Actually, the crew that I'm with Endless Projects, will have all of our team cars in the After Market Alley room.

Mike

Just wanted to let everyone know we have 64 paid registrations and over 40 (this includes the three on the list in this thread and a about three more who are not on the list.) who have stated that they would like to show their car.

We only have 90 spots for the entire show!

Anyways, this is a first come first serve basis and the only way to confirm your attendance is to pay for your spot. I personally would like to see 10+ NSX's at this show, since I already ordered the award for "Best NSX".

At this point only BATMANs and 03 raw nsx have paid. So, they each have a 50/50 chance of winning, which for the two are great odds.

Here is the link to register:

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:
I am thinking of coming down too Mike.
Enough for another spot?

Dan

Dan if you can decide as soon as you can to attend the SF Auto Salon, please do so as we already have 65 spots that has been paid for and the room we have at the SF International Auto Show can only hold 90 spots.

The crew I'm with Endless Projects decided no one can hold spots, its a first come, first serve basis.

Here is the link to register.

I hope you will be able to make it.

Mike

Just a reminder for anyone who registers and pays at the link below to show their NSX at the SF Auto Salon, please add your name to the list so I can confirm payment received.

The next person who registers and pays to show their NSX at the SF Auto Salon will have a 33% chance of being the first to win the "Best NSX" award. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks,

Mike

1. BATMANS (Black) -PAID
2. Dhalsim (Red) -

Just wanted to let everyone know we have 64 paid registrations and over 40 (this includes the three on the list in this thread and a about three more who are not on the list.) who have stated that they would like to show their car.

We only have 90 spots for the entire show!

Anyways, this is a first come first serve basis and the only way to confirm your attendance is to pay for your spot. I personally would like to see 10+ NSX's at this show, since I already ordered the award for "Best NSX".

At this point only BATMANs and 03 raw nsx have paid. So, they each have a 50/50 chance of winning, which for the two are great odds.

Here is the link to register:

Thanks,

Mike

It would be great to have more NSX's there. It's not about winning, but about having the company of more NSX's :wink:. Just like the GIANTS! Team effort from the local NSX's. :biggrin::biggrin:

1. BATMANS -PAID
2. Dhalsim -
3. 03 raw nsx - PAID
4. NSX209 -
6. NA1/2-R-GT PAID

I cut and pasted the earlier post...oops

Last edited:
LOL did someone delete me? I will pay shortly - just been busy!

I agree I don't care about winning, just would be nice to take the NSX out for a drive in the city :)

Probably take BART home after I drop off the car, make a nice trip of it!

Who's next?

1. BATMANS (Black) - PAID
2. Dhalsim (Red) -
6. NA1/2-R GT (Grand Prix White) - PAID

1. BATMANS (Black) - PAID
2. Dhalsim (Red) -
4. NSX209 (Rio Yellow) - PAID