• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Francisco Auto Salon - Saturday November 24, 2012

Hey Guys,

Let's all meet at my house around 12:00, if you can.
I'll send a PM with info.

Rich

I will not be able to meet up early. IF I make it I will be coming in late. If you guys can save me a spot that would be nice.

Below are directions going North on 101 into the City. I have also attached a copy of the email sent out last week regarding logistics and roll in and roll out schedule:

I have pm my cell number to all of you, please call me to let me know when you are close and I will provide updates to the roll in process.

1. Take US-101 N toward San Francisco

2. Take exit 433B for Interstate 80 toward Bay Bridge

3. Merge onto I-80 E (signs for Bay Bridge/Oakland)

4. Take exit 2 for Fourth Street (this is the last San Francisco Exit, you will want be on the right side and you exit you will want to be on the left two lanes. There are arrows on the street which will lead you on to Bryant St)

5. Turn left onto Bryant St (Stay in the left two lanes)

6. Take the 1st left onto 3rd St (stay in the left lane)

7. Turn left onto Howard St (stay in the left lane)

8. Turn left onto 4th street (stay in the left lane)

9. Turn left onto Folsom St (stay in the left lane)

10. The freight elevator will be on the left side about 10-15 yards before 3rd St.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear SF Auto Salon participant,

The Endless Projects team would like to extend our thanks for your participation in the debut of the SF Auto Salon on Saturday November 24th.

Below is the logistics and roll in and roll out schedule:

1) Roll in will be from 12pm to 10pm on Friday November 23rd. You will be given two passes at roll in, we will not replace any passes that maybe mis-placed or lost. All cars must use a freight elevator to enter the ballroom. There will be an option for early roll in, which will be on Wednesday or Thursday by appointment only. If you would like to roll in on Wednesday or Thursday, please email [email protected]. Please meet a representative of SF Auto Salon at the ramp entrance on 3rd Street and they will guide you to our check-in desk. A map of the area has been provided in this email. We ask that if you are parking with a group that you all arrive together to expedite the staging process. There will be no roll-in available on Saturday, the day of the event.

2) Fire regulations state that all vehicles can only have a 1/4 tank of gas or less to enter into the facility and batteries be unplugged. YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN A 1/4 TANK OF GAS OR IF YOUR FUEL GAUGE IS BROKEN, THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!

3) You will not be allowed to sit on chairs, on the floor next to your car or in your car during the show, we have to follow the rules of the SF International Auto Show. Although there are areas along the side of the walls in the ballroom where you can sit if you bring a folding or collapsible chair.

4) We expect that you will conduct yourselves in a professional manner while you or any team member, family members or friends during roll in, roll out and during the show. We want this to be a pleasant event for everyone.

5) Roll out will be on Saturday night after the show ends at 10pm, we have an option to roll out on Sunday from 12pm to 6pm, we will provide two passes to enter the show on Sunday. We prefer that roll-out is the day after since we are estimating it will take over 8 hours to get every car out if we do each car on Saturday night after the event.

If there are any questions, please feel free to email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks again to all of you for your participation and we hope that this will be an event to be remembered.

The SF Auto Salon and Endless Projects Team

rollinmap.jpg

Saturday, November 24, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (PST)
Moscone Center - During the San Francisco Chronicle | SFGate.com 55th International Auto Show presented by AutoTrader.com on Saturday, 747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103 | Directions

Print Tickets Contact the Host

Download Mobile Tickets

This invitation was sent to [email protected] by SF Auto Salon the organizer. To stop receiving invitations from this organizer, you can unsubscribe. Eventbrite
Eventbrite | 651 Brannan St. Suite 110 | San Francisco, CA 94107

Well I made it and the guys saved me a spot. Thanks. We look good all lined up together.

pic4-1.jpg

pic2.jpg

hmmmm.....what lurks under this cover?????

pic1.jpg

^^^ you can barely see BATMANs and Richards NSX, what's up with that?

btw, I saved the six spots in the front for my NSX brothers :biggrin:

2nd btw, you owe me $37.00 :eek:

On Saturday from 10am until 4pm we will have a couple of iPads for you to complete a judging sheet for your NSX. It's basically a simple program with drop down boxes to indicate the mods/upgrades done on your NSX.

Also, presentation of the awards is scheduled to take place between 8pm and 9pm.

You have my cell, call me after 9am with any questions, leave a message if you get my voice mail.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 202
well the pics were with my iPhone but I'm sure others will get some nice pics today. What time will the models show up. Just checking for Alain.

photo(5).jpg
I want to make one of these ;)

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_3306.jpg
Lined up for viewing.
Hey BATMAN, did you pay extra ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Just heard from Mike that cars can be picked up from 12 - 6PM on Sunday.
I'll be there around 1:00 ish

Attachments

• IMG_3307.jpg
    IMG_3307.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 173
I'm going to be there in a couple of hours to pick up the NSX.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to be there in a couple of hours to pick up the NSX.

- - - Updated - - -

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V0VnnGvD1Bg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KzgmV3gjxdg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

last NSX to roll in... last NSX to roll out... prima donna NSX owner smh :biggrin:

photo.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to thank Bruce, Roger, Rich, Mak, Rick and Dan for making it out to the SF Auto Salon debut Car Show. I also want to acknowledge Mak and Dan for making the trek from Seattle Washington.

The Best NSX award went to Dan with his NA1/2-R GT..

Once again on behalf of the Endless Project Crew, we appreciate you guys making it out and we hope you enjoyed the show.

We are already working on securing the same spot for 2013 and discussions will be happening soon to build the framework for a better show in 2013.

Thanks,

Mike

PS - I almost forgot a special thanks to Roger aka Dhalsim for cutting short his vacation to attend the show.

Once again on behalf of the Endless Project Crew, we appreciate you guys making it out and we hope you enjoyed the show.

We are already working on securing the same spot for 2013 and discussions will be happening soon to build the framework for a better show in 2013.

Thanks,

Mike

PS - I almost forgot a special thanks to Roger aka Dhalsim for cutting short his vacation to attend the show.

Anything for The Wolf!

Thanks for setting this up Mike it was the absolute best venue, I mean how often do you get to have your NSX in the Moscone Convention center during the SF International Auto Show, and the event was very well run and my family and I had a great time.

The entire experience was a fun and exciting one for my and my family too ~ thanks again to everyone for making this happen!

The crew from Endless worked hard and everyone was super cool. I met a few working the elevator shared some stories with them. Definitely a great event that was well put together and not over the top like some car shows.

Congrats to Dan for the win! Well deserved, I want your trunk air scoop and hood man :)

All the cars looks super classy in the Moscone hall - rare opportunity for sure. For those that missed it there will always be next year.

I truely apologized for not being there to hang out with you guys more. The show was classy, I love it.
Thanks Mak for watch the car for me while I was gone. Mike, thanks for accomodating my MIA status.
I enjoyed the camaraderie from you guys a lot more than the street of SF.
Sorry Rich, didn't even get to meet you. Or Batman and the rest... I noticed that I always missing out on formally introducing myself to people on Prime. Next time I hope!:)

Rick,
My hood is for sale in the FS section...;)

^Thanks Dan, what brand is your hood? Downforce?

I was actually in Seattle for business last week and dropped by Ferrari of Seattle to chat with a guy there and he said a lot of their F-car owners have NSX's too so nice group of guys. They had a beautiful white 458 Italia spyder (owner's car) parked in the showroom!

I truely apologized for not being there to hang out with you guys more. The show was classy, I love it.
Thanks Mak for watch the car for me while I was gone. Mike, thanks for accomodating my MIA status.
Sorry Rich, didn't even get to meet you. Or Batman and the rest... I noticed that I always missing out on formally introducing myself to people on Prime. Next time I hope!:)

good7.jpg

Congrats on the award, your car is amazing. I'm still hoping for a west coast NSXPO, maybe we'll catch up then :)
Rich

Rick,
My hood is for sale in the FS section...;)

No Prob Dan. Thanks for everyone that showed up. I had a good time. It was definitely nice seeing all our nsx's together in one spot at such a nice venue. I'm looking forward to next year now. Thanks Mike for the invite. I hope it's bigger next year. Definitely got the name out. Until next year!!

Back