• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed Introductory Offer!

One week only special introductory offer on these two awesome products purchased as a set. This is more than a $120 savings off the already low SoS price, and over $1479 in savings over TAITEC's normal price! Limited quantity available for this offer, first-come, first serve.
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/specials/

Thanks,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Hey Chris if we order now, how soon can we expect the exhaust to come in?
Do you want us to pay before or after we receive the exhaust?

Hi Eddie --

The TAITEC products are usually not kept in stock, and I place an order when I receive multiple orders. I usually can have them shipped to your door with in 2-3 weeks.

This week is special, as it is "Golden Week" where all businesses in Japan are closed, so the timeline is 3-4 weeks.

It is best to get your payment in as soon as possible in order to make sure your order is placed in the next possible shipping. All TAITEC products will not be ordered until I receive payment, via certified check or credit card. Note that my special price on the items is only for a week.

Feel free to ask any additional questions!

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

Just a heads up. I will be taking the last orders for this special tomorrow.

Thanks,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

Looks great, unfortunately a bit much to swallow all at once (at least for me). Two questions:

a) any thoughts on a version that will fit our conventional "outer edge" exhaust systems?
b) I think the "open" look can be cleaned up a bit -- possibly by putting a lighweight mesh grille (ala Ferrari Challenge, or Dali SmartShield) to cleanup the rear end (cover suspension parts and exhaust plumbing). I understand that you NEED the airflow ABOVE the lower horizontal surface to give you the downforce

my $0.02

------------------
Manuel C
93 NSX S/B #394
93 300CE
93 NH750

Back