• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Selling NSX - Moral Dilemma

i find this whole thread somewhat ironic, since it was on last year's april fool joke that netviper said "no one should buy that (BBSC) system ever again" or something to that effect when he thought armando's engine was blown...and here he is, participating in this years april fool revolving around.....his purchase of a bbsc'ed nsx..

peiserg said:
i find this whole thread somewhat ironic, since it was on last year's april fool joke that netviper said "no one should buy that (BBSC) system ever again" or something to that effect when he thought armando's engine was blown...and here he is, participating in this years april fool revolving around.....his purchase of a bbsc'ed nsx..

Remember that when I said that, it was under the impression that Armandos well tuned AEM BBSC had caused the engine to blow. That was NOT the case. Just another april fools joke. I did not know that.

This years joke was the child of Andy and Gene. Infact, I think in the initial plan, I was not going even be told about it!

Re: Never say never, ever again!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... I'm glad NetViper got a BBSC_NSX. Not necessarily for his sake (we all know his insatiable desire for more power & h.p. :D), but rather for the very concept in life of, "never say never..."! I've been in similar situations when I had sworn something off, only to indulge in it later voluntarily and enjoy it to the utmost (ie. I didn't LIKE sushi/chinese food for over 25yrs, I'm 28 now and can't live w/o it! Numerous other examples as well, like blondes :tongue: )

I did the same with XM radio. I couldn't live without XM after using it. Funny how these things happen.

NetViper said:
This years joke was the child of Andy and Gene. Infact, I think in the initial plan, I was not going even be told about it!

Now that would have been drama worth paying for :biggrin: I'm glad they spared you the joke though. I can only imagine how pissed you would have thought you were until you found out. :eek:

Back