• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Series 2 Super GT Mirror and NSXPO Pre-Launch Video

We are excited to show our new Series 2 Super GT Mirror at NSXPO in Elkhart Lake. In fact, the first production set (Serial no. 01) will be available to purchase at the NSXPO auction.
For those of you who will not be able to make to NSXPO this year. We will be launching a full production video as well as detail on purchasing just after NSXPO (Mid September 2017).

Until then, Please enjoy this pre-launch video.

https://youtu.be/wn1jGvQjDSg

Put me down on the list please Jeff. I want them!

Put me on the list too.

I've already told Jeff several times that I want these....I don't think there's a list....but just in case....PUT ME ON! I don't want to miss out this time!

Will we be able to buy them with those awesome turn signal lights built in?

I was told a few months ago he'd be bringing a few sets for sale at expo. Wish I would have gone.

I would like to be added to any list that is yet to be created. Can't tell you how long I've been hoping there would be another production run on the originals! Series 2 is an added bonus!

I have been wanting a pair of these mirrors for a while. I missed the last run of the original batch. If there is a list, I would like to be added.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back