• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sick

I'm gonna make it :). I am not kidding when I say this... I thought I was gonna die. I have lost 28 pounds total. :(

I feel way better today! ready to bulk up again. feel pretty weak. Drinking lots of fluilds. RRenee got me this stuff that is like a whole meal in a bottle. It's really not too bad. Looking forward to watching billy race!

I'm gonna make it :)... Renee got me this stuff that is like a whole meal in a bottle.
we used to call that stuff boonesfarm and at times, we'd have the other version called stump juice.

glad to hear you're feeling better, you scrawny girly-boy-man ;)

Any diagnosis yet?

I have lost 28 pounds total. :(

Man that sucks you must be weak, I lost 8 lbs in a few days when I had wine flu, I thought that sucked, 28 is crazy...although if you market it right it could be the next hollywood fad diet:biggrin:

Guess you will just have to start eating and eating again.

Man that sucks you must be weak, I lost 8 lbs in a few days when I had wine flu, I thought that sucked, 28 is crazy...although if you market it right it could be the next hollywood fad diet:biggrin:

I have a phone call in to Jessica Alba and Megan Fox right now. :biggrin:

Sorry I didn't have any good advice or experiences to contribute, but I'm glad to read you are getting better and on your way to recovery. It's scary when you are sick with something unusual that lasts for a long time, yet nobody can seem to diagnose you. Really glad to hear you beat it and it's on the way out. Summer isn't over yet! :biggrin:

Steve...get the hell to a holistic doctor as fast as you can! Understand that your organs can get inflammed and irritated - no blood test will show this...your acidity may be out of line and your intestines/kidneys/liver may be functioning at a very low level...drugs will not solve this problem...you will be surprised when you discover what it is...

Dam:cool:

I'm glad you're feeling better. I bet your pants feel nice and loose.

Glad to hear it man. :biggrin:

Steve,
I just saw this thread and glad to see you are doing better.

Did you come into contact with any poisons, insectacides etc?

Do you eat Sushi, raw meat? Do you have a tape worm? That is the only

way people lose 25lbs in 30 days. Did you have your abdomen x-rayed?

Did the doctor run a complete blood test?

15rjw9f.jpg

Get back to work, you faker! :wink:

Well I have had this twice again, exact same thing. Second time was exactly a year later to the day. I have it right now as well, been in bed for almost a week. I am on amoxicillin 875. I do not feel like I a getting better. Streep came back negative. 102.9 temp. I feel like shit!!!:frown:

What is up with robs post a couple of posts up

Last edited:
Back