• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So.Cal: Misc free parts + SS Timing retard controller

- Split Second TMC1 timing-retard computer for forced-induction cars. Adjustable timing-retard based on both boost & rpm. Throws an occasional check-engine light. $95 obo

**Update**: All free parts below are now spoken for/no longer available, thanks.

I am giving away the following original/stock parts off a 97 NSX. Most have around 35k mi on them and worked fine when I removed them, unless noted:

(Claimed 6/21) - Set of shocks (4).
(Claimed 6/21) - Set of springs (4).
(Claimed 6/21) - Front & Rear swaybars
(Claimed 6/21) - Worn-out 97 clutch & pressure plate (possibly could be used for a core? You'll have to assess).
(Claimed 6/21) - Spare tire. Rim face is scratched up, tire was probably used briefly, but appears to be functional.

(Claimed 6/20) - Front brake dust shields
(Claimed 6/20) - Front lower-lip - brand new, but painted red.

I live in Encino & am happy to give these things away for free to someone local who wants to pick them up. The more of these things you'll take the better, I'd rather get rid of them as close to "all at once" as possible.

Best way to contact me is to send me a PM..

Marc

Last edited:
free parts

Good afternoon Marc,

Id like to pick up the following parts for free if its still available.

- Set of shocks (4).
- Set of springs (4).
- Front & Rear swaybars
- Front brake dust shields
- Front lower-lip - brand new, but painted red.

Please send me a pm and I will pick it up as soon as I return from Hawaii in June 28th.

(edit: DOH! just realized your car is a '97, meaning you clutch is single disc and not compatible with my car. :( )

Last edited:
Hi,

All the free parts have been spoken for. If anyone is interested in the TMC1 adjustable timing retard controller, please let me know. I'll sell it for whatever the highest offer I get is...

I received a couple PM's regarding the free parts around the same time as the posts above.. I'm at work right now but will sort things out in the next day to figure out who gets what!

Thanks,
Marc

Back