• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Confused...

My only issue with red is the rear end isn't as flashy to me, because there's no contrasting colors between the body color and the tail lights. It all looks like one big red rear end.

I kinda like the contrasting colors you get from any other body color with the tail lights.

But from every other angle, red looks really sweet.

I think color matters...but the NSX looks great in all of them. For years I was dead-set on red, then when it came time to purchase I had gotten into white after seeing NSX-R looks on Prime. But I went to a meet in SoCal and saw yellow and really loved it too. I probably would have been good with any of those but thought a yellow if modified would really pop (and I haven't done anything yet).

In fact, I usually dislike gray cars but saw a great gray NSX. You'll be happy either way. It's more the car than the color in this case. For some cars, the color makes the car.

As for the debate out values--there may be a couple exceptions but I think the values of the cars won't vary by more than a couple K. So just buy what you are going to enjoy. Who knows how much it will resell for or if you're even alive at that time.

In the end, you really can't lose...................it's still an aluminum wondercar under the skin color.

But, RED is indeed the fastest color, unless your trunk looks like this :biggrin:

Brian

Attachments

• Steve likes BIG turbos.jpg
    Steve likes BIG turbos.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 76
In the end, you really can't lose...................it's still an aluminum wondercar under the skin color.

But, RED is indeed the fastest color, unless your trunk looks like this :biggrin:

Brian

DUDE....that is totally rad - awesome....no really - but man what kind of plumbing did you have to do there??? Pretty cool - bet it's faster than you know what! Cool:wink:

DUDE....that is totally rad - awesome....no really - but man what kind of plumbing did you have to do there??? Pretty cool - bet it's faster than you know what! Cool:wink:
Don't wanna threadjack (or go all 'Bromley' on 'ya :wink:) Tim, but I couldn't help myself chiming in on the fastest color thing.

I can take zero credit for that monster NSX, it's the creation of Cody Loveland (the infamous LoveFab shop car) that we bought from him last year.
It's a beast, to say the least :cool:

Brian

Thanks for all the comments, I am looking at a Red 91 in Ohio :rolleyes: If it is to be my NSX I am left with do I ship it or do I enjoy the drive back. It's about a 9 hour drive from my house(as per Google Earth). If I don't get this one then its back to searching and waiting.

Get a white with black top and red interior(carpet/seat) :biggrin: or get a red then, get a white later on:p

that would be perfect. don't know where one is do you?

My only issue with red is the rear end isn't as flashy to me, because there's no contrasting colors between the body color and the tail lights. It all looks like one big red rear end.

I kinda like the contrasting colors you get from any other body color with the tail lights.

But from every other angle, red looks really sweet.

You are soo correct. That is were the white come into play, you get to see that red tail light!

How about midnight pearl? That is RARE!

I wish they made the 2002 - 2005 in in sebring silver! that was a nice colour!

Has anyone ever seen a silver in any year with a red interior? I would like to see that!

Everyone is right they all look good in just about any color.

Back