• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So I ran into Alice Cooper today

So today I was in my car waiting in line to get my emissions tested and I see two gentleman walking towards me looking at my car. As they get closer I realize that one of them is Alice Cooper! He approaches my window, compliments my car and mentions that he has owned several NSXs in the past. We talk cars for a few minutes. He notices the supercharger and asks about the performance gains. I asked him why he didn't still have an NSX. He didn't really have an answer but talked positively about his DB7 which he has owned for the last 4 years without any problems. I told him he should pick up another NSX now as there are some great deals to be had. He agreed and said that the NSX has always been one of his favorite cars. As he walked away I could sense that he missed owning one.

He sure is a nice guy, which I have always heard.

It's not every day a celebrity approaches you. It felt pretty cool.

Too bad there weren't any hot bitches waiting in line with me or I would have been like "that's right girl, celebs flock to me like paparazzi." Then I would have grabbed one of them and took them to one of those booths you have to wait in while your car is being tested and banged her. Booyakasha!

So today I was in my car waiting in line to get my emissions tested and I see two gentleman walking towards me looking at my car. As they get closer I realize that one of them is Alice Cooper! He approaches my window, compliments my car and mentions that he has owned several NSXs in the past. We talk cars for a few minutes. He notices the supercharger and asks about the performance gains. I asked him why he didn't still have an NSX. He didn't really have an answer but talked positively about his DB7 which he has owned for the last 4 years without any problems. I told him he should pick up another NSX now as there are some great deals to be had. He agreed and said that the NSX has always been one of his favorite cars. As he walked away I could sense that he missed owning one.

Too bad there weren't any hot bitches waiting in line with me or I would have been like "that's right girl, celebs flock to me like paparazzi." Then I would have grabbed one of them and took them to one of those booths you have to wait in while your car is being tested and banged her. Booyakasha!

ahahaha awesome.

His old car and title:

ac_nsx.jpg

title.JPG

A bit of Prime trivia: A certain Prime member used to play in Alice Cooper's band. However I will leave it to this member to reveal him- or herself if he or she so wishes...

Cool story, His car looked great too.

Funny thing is I ran into him the other day at sauce pizza in scottsdale and wish I knew he liked NSX's because mine is for sale as well

"Hello! Hooray! Let the show begin, I've been ready..."

Nice experience and an interesting car story. You should forward this to NSXCA. Having just joined, their monthly magazine could use some bling. I believe they pay a modest sum for anything that gets published as well.

Best line ever!

I fell of my couch when I read that line. Respekt!

Ali G: Do you ever think we'll make it to the sun?
Buzz Aldrin: No, its too hot.
Ali G: Right. But what about in the winter time?

Was he wearing eye shadow?

Someone needs to get that guy into another NSX, active on Prime and perform at NSXPO.

haha, i saw alice cooper when i was like 10 or 11 at a golf tournament, and he told me i was the best young golfer he had ever seen.... and now i suck at golf, but he really was cool...

Back in July of this year there was a silver NSX that was owned by Alice Cooper for sale/sold on Ebay. The seller was a close friend of Alice and was helping him sell it. He also included a guitar sign by Alice Cooper. Having been a big Alice Cooper fan I would have considered buy it but it was an automatic:frown:

So he only buys the automatic ones lol. He mind as well buy an auto 02+ and call it a day

Back in July of this year there was a silver NSX that was owned by Alice Cooper for sale/sold on Ebay. The seller was a close friend of Alice and was helping him sell it. He also included a guitar sign by Alice Cooper. Having been a big Alice Cooper fan I would have considered buy it but it was an automatic:frown:

Not to fret :)biggrin:) you can still have your signed guitar- just go on eBay. To say that Alice was a prolific signer would be an understatement, there are 35 A.C. signed guitars on eBay right now. You also have the option to take the cheap way out an buy a signed pickguard and mount it on your existing guitar.

If you weren't into cranking out collectables why would you sign pickguards? Not hating on Alice, I have most of his albums and still remember watching him do "Welcome to my Nightmare" on Don Kirschner's Rock Concert.

Back