• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS introduces K Tuner Flash for NC1 NSX Including the Type S (2017-2022)

Do you need DPs to run the Stage 2 tune or is it sufficient to just be running 100 oct? I know I wouldn't get the full benefit but just curious and wanted to test out the stage 2 tune.

Do you need DPs to run the Stage 2 tune or is it sufficient to just be running 100 oct? I know I wouldn't get the full benefit but just curious and wanted to test out the stage 2 tune.
You do not need down pipes to run stage 1or2, but you wouldn't be getting the full bang for buck unless you do HD Down Pipes as well.

Last edited:
4 weeks later running e40 vs 100 octane …e40 is keeping intake 20 to 30 degrees cooler running hard …normal driving 30 degrees plus cooler ..you have the high end jb4 98 octane with the down low power k tuner …my brother has eray vette …on stage 1 he can stick with me …stage 2 it’s bye bye …currently I have plaid , gtr and don’t laugh modified karma revro gts ..beta performance package 900tq 700hp …the Nsx is the funniest to drive …karma , gtr and plaid is Just so darn boring now that it just sits …hate to sound cliche …but this is how the car should have came ….great work sos and ktuner…both very helpful during the whole process …fyi for sanity and being paranoid …I live by a Sunoco that has every octane created ..i run 1 gallon of race fuel also … like m4 …this setup doesn’t need bigger injectors or fuel pump nor colder sparks …I do not think we can squeeze much more power without bigger turbos and tranny cooler …jb4 caused my tranny light to come on several times due to the higher boost …was not fun seeing that …since I switched to ktuner no issues …wish you could change the mapping on the fly…my only want from setup …in case I find myself in a situation where no e85 …sorry for dissertation

E40 tune uploaded to K Tuner. Awaiting E monitoring kit before uploading to NSX. Definitely going to need new tires now.
Funny …I found that out quick …car spinned on me from 2 to 3

Back