• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sos vs. dali for engine shine

Hello primers I'm looking to shine up my engine compartment. Since my coolant tank leaks, I decided to buy either a dali or sos tank, but then I started looking for more. Both company's offer the same but in a different style. Coolant tank, strut tower brace, oil cap, fuse box cover. My engine bay is mint very nice. So I wanted to shine it up. Any opinions are very helpful, I'm a new nsx owner and maybe there's other company's that I don't know about. Please show pics.

Both of these have the best selection. Every now and then you'll find some on Ebay too. Just make sure you use COD for Dali and confirm you get everything you pay for. If confused, do a search for Dali and you'll understand.

I happen to have polished round coolant tank from Dali

I have had no issues whatsoever after a year and about 30,000 miles. Just for the record, I have been a Dali customer for over 6 years. I use PayPal and have always had my products shipped promptly and never had a negative experience with Mark.

Hello primers I'm looking to shine up my engine compartment. Since my coolant tank leaks, I decided to buy either a dali or sos tank, but then I started looking for more. Both company's offer the same but in a different style. Coolant tank, strut tower brace, oil cap, fuse box cover. My engine bay is mint very nice. So I wanted to shine it up. Any opinions are very helpful, I'm a new nsx owner and maybe there's other company's that I don't know about. Please show pics.

STMPO strut tower brace is probably the best as well. Definitely better than stock or the Comptech in regards to adding rigidity on a targa. Comptech is very pretty but no better than stock as far as I could tell. My STMPO brace is painted silver but I know that you can order a variety of finishes.

I very rarely ever push the car to the max, so I'm not very concerned about performance. More cosmetics. I'm looking for a nice ratio of silver and black in the engine. My cars spa yellow so I think adding some polished pieces would do the track.

I have the STMPO coolant tank and it is "first class". You pay a little more for it....but the quality of the product and workmanship is second to none.....TJ

Back