• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sports Coupe for Wife?

Wife had the E46 (not an M3) and absolutely loved it. Go test drive one and you'll understand. Oh, and sell it before or when the warranty expires! Very, very nice car........except weird stuff started happening around the magical warranty anniversary :frown:

I drive a 350Z and would have recommended the G35 as well. Since she likes German cars what about a used 968? Reliable and can still be found with low miles in good shape.

NSX-Stalker

nsxtasy said:

I'm with Ken.... What forum are we on again???

Just for the record.... Have you considered and Automatic NSX....

I would recommend you get her an NSX....

Have you thought about getting His and Hers NSX's...

My recommendation would be to get her an NSX...

What about...

NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX...

You know, I was amazed at what you can pick up 99-01 SL500's for......That's a sweet car that I think has reached is peak of depreciation.

2000-2002 CLK 55! One the most underated sports coupe's out there. Explosive power- 349hp stock if im not mistaken. Looks are gorgous and reliable!

caseycarson said:
You know, I was amazed at what you can pick up 99-01 SL500's for......That's a sweet car that I think has reached is peak of depreciation.

The only problem to me with those cars is they look SOOOOO dated next to the new one.

AU_NSX said:
I'm with Ken.... What forum are we on again???

Just for the record.... Have you considered and Automatic NSX....

I would recommend you get her an NSX....

Have you thought about getting His and Hers NSX's...

My recommendation would be to get her an NSX...

What about...

NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX... NSX...

Thank you. Trust me. I have tried really really hard. :biggrin: :tongue:

DocL said:
Do you mean ghonerra? :biggrin:

LOL... <B>DocL</B> nailed Mr.Wolf on a spelling mistake!? ROFL Well done! Now we just need to nail the Grammar Nazi. ;)

<B>AU_NSX</B> ... lol, i think you made your point after the 2nd row of NSX NSX NSX. :D BTW, you forgot to list the NSX-T, NSX Type S and NSX-R. :rolleyes:

<B>TigerNSX</B> : Why doesn't your wife like the S2K? Has she ever sat in one? They are soooooooo comfortable to sit in; everything is where it should be. 30 seconds in one, i reckon she'd change her mind.

Sounds like a pretty good trade to me!
bgrroll.gif

carleftred.gif
carfrontred.gif

Neo, you forgot the Zanardi and the Type S Zero.

NeoNSX said:
LOL... <B>DocL</B> nailed Mr.Wolf on a spelling mistake!? ROFL Well done! Now we just need to nail the Grammar Nazi. ;)

<B>AU_NSX</B> ... lol, i think you made your point after the 2nd row of NSX NSX NSX. :D BTW, you forgot to list the NSX-T, NSX Type S and NSX-R. :rolleyes:

<B>TigerNSX</B> : Why doesn't your wife like the S2K? Has she ever sat in one? They are soooooooo comfortable to sit in; everything is where it should be. 30 seconds in one, i reckon she'd change her mind.

Getting back to the post, so what's the verdict Tiger? Been test-driving anything? I loved the S2k suggestion. Masha has chosen the Miata; now we have to find one.
Jesse

Tiger,

Get the M3. My wife likes it alot. She also drives an Audi Allroad which is similar to the A6 Avaunt. By the way, the M3 sucks in snow if you don't use snow tires. Tried a season without snow tires and got nailed on a trip, drove 200 miles sideways (traction control off).

Tim

jorligan said:
Tiger,

Get the M3. My wife likes it alot. She also drives an Audi Allroad which is similar to the A6 Avaunt. By the way, the M3 sucks in snow if you don't use snow tires. Tried a season without snow tires and got nailed on a trip, drove 200 miles sideways (traction control off).

Tim
Tim, I thought that your wife's sports coupe was the Noble????? :confused:

Back