• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted in Edmonton Thread

That was probably Zeno with a 98 with a low boost whipple.
Kind of Chrome mags and lowered.
Nightclub owner and promotions company owner.
Helped him many times with his car.
Fun guy.
Trev

I was in that area with my silver 91 last night. Nice night for a drive. I'm new to the site since i've only had my car for a couple months, I would have really liked to have made it out last sunday to meet everybody but was too busy, hope to make it to the next one.
Bruce

Ok, so maybe I was wrong, once again.
I am suppose to be notified of any new cars in the Edmonton Area.
Obviously no one read the rules......lol.
Welcome and lets here about you and your car Bruce.
Is it the one from your previous post?
Trev

Thx Trev, sorry for breaking the 1st rule, i'll try better to live up to my end of the bargain. Looks like the nsx community in Edmonton is filled with good ppl, glad to be a part of it. And no, its not the one i had posted about earlier, this car checked out well before i bought it whereas the vehicle in Victoria had some serious issues.
Bruce

Last edited:
Let us know when you out cruisin and where....
I don't have my car til Monday, so I'm on the chopper til then.
Nice weather anyways.
Trev
p.s. There is an older Yellow Nsx in Edmonton similiar to Alberts but with a blue cover over the License Plate. Anyone Know this one.
P.s.P.s. I'm selling my GTLW exhaust and Stacey Rear Spatzzzzzzzz

hows it goin everyone, im new here... the nsx has been on my hitlist for a long time and im pleased with it in every way... the yellow one you are talking about might be mine, i had my plate in a blue dealer plate baggy for a bit but now is fastened properly lol, i have a yellow '91 with the 96+ i believe chrome wheels. hope to meet you guys at the meets! btw my friend has an red 96 T he hasnt been out yet so ill probably bring him too.

Last edited:
Cool! Whats your name and what part of the city you in?
Send me your email and phone and I'll add you into the list for notifications.
Where did you get the car? How many clicks.
Do you need help with anything or do you have questions about it.
Let us know.
Trev
[email protected]

Just saw Chez Pierre in his black with CHEZ as his plate downtown Edmonton.

saw a younger asian guy in a red nsx with the newer wheels possibly 96? on whyte Friday night and saw another red 96? with a middle aged white guy driving it yesterday afternoon looked very clean :)

Hey Trev, are you thinking about setting up another meet before the end of the year? I'd really like to get out and meet some of the other owners before we all have to put our cars away for the season.

This Sunday at 1 sounds good, but I'd like a different meet place...
Any ideas that are cool.
Trev
I'll post a new Thread shortly...
Trev

hows it goin everyone, im new here... the nsx has been on my hitlist for a long time and im pleased with it in every way... the yellow one you are talking about might be mine, i had my plate in a blue dealer plate baggy for a bit but now is fastened properly lol, i have a yellow '91 with the 96+ i believe chrome wheels. hope to meet you guys at the meets! btw my friend has an red 96 T he hasnt been out yet so ill probably bring him too.

Do you know what colour your car was originally?

yes the vehicle was red before. I purchased my nsx from Saskatoon, and prior to that it was a California car.

Last edited:
I think that the Ottawa car also used to be red, but is now also yellow.

The guy who did all of that work is swbattes good friend Keith in Ottawa, BTW.

He moved on from the NSX to Radicals. He got tired of Sean blowing loads all over the inside of his YELLOW NSX so he went to a one seater.

forgot to mention i saw a nice blonde driving a red one on friday night along Jasper ave, when i saw her and the car lol i pulled a u turn and followed for a bit but looked like the car was going to the leg. to take pics or something and i felt like a creep so i went home haha... anyone know who this might be? hopefully no ones wife on here :biggrin:

Yes you creep, most likely its Kevin's Wife, Julie, and its her car.
Remove foot from mouth now.
Trev

Spotted today an early model (91-93) black one parked in Riverbend Square in the safeway parking lot. It was around 4:20 pm. It had the original 5 spoke star wheels, and I believe it had tinted side and back windows. Very clean. Anyone on here?

You guys are pigs....lol.
No one ever says, they saw Dan or Ed or Trev driving their cars and they where good looking or Tall and Handsome.......!!!
WTF?
Trev

Back