• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

StmpoRaceProducts user account compromised

Re: STMPO NSX turbo kit….. Individually Customized Per NSX

This is Ross on my old personal log on... how childish is it that some one has hacked my stmporaceproducts log on... erased a bunch of my posts on products.... and changed my password.

Thanks you for being 3 years old who ever you are

This is Ross on my old personal log on... how childish is it that some one has hacked my stmporaceproducts log on... erased a bunch of my posts on products.... and changed my password.

Thanks you for being 3 years old who ever you are

Yup they sure did, saw that some of your old post have been edited in other threads and what not. Pretty stupid if you ask me. It's always easy for someone to hide behind a keyboard. Probably a moderator :rolleyes: Hope you get everything straight. Sucks to add this to the shit you already have. Good Luck

That really sucks Ross. Sorry to hear about all this.There will always be haters out there I guess...

Yup they sure did, saw that some of your old post have been edited in other threads and what not. Pretty stupid if you ask me. It's always easy for someone to hide behind a keyboard. Probably a moderator :rolleyes: Hope you get everything straight. Sucks to add this to the shit you already have. Good Luck

That really sucks Ross. Sorry to hear about all this.There will always be haters out there I guess...

It take so much work to make all of this... I hope moderators can restore this... I sent a pm but it usualy takes some time to hear back.

funny thing is ... a stage 1 turbo just got off the dyno at 458 Hp on 9 lbs (stock motor)

I told him I would wait to post the info... which I will.... because they are a shop in the midwest that will be offing the kit installed to those interested.

Thanks for the support though

Ross,

Sorry bud....just take your time and repost if you have to....change your password and be more careful. Don't let it get you down.

Probably a moderator
Really, you think so? I can't imagine that to be the case. However, the mods and/or admins should be able to do a IP search and compare IPs from the hijacked account with all other IPs to possibly find out who it is.

Probably someone who looks over his shoulder when he logs on. Moderator? I don't think so.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Notice: Ross / STMO contacted me saying his account has been compromised and someone else has been posting and editing / deleting his messages. I am working with him to resolve the situation.

oye!?!

Probably a moderator :rolleyes:
Why would a moderator even care about STMPO or Ross? :confused:

Not that an explanation is needed, but mods' aren't as all-powerful nor all-caring as many out there think. And not to mention editing old thread posts & changing an user PW are tasks which can only exclusively be performed by the forum member themselves (or someone who hacked their user-account).

Hope all gets sorted out, I've dealt w/ Ross before there even was "STMPO" & he's a very, very nice individual. . .

Last edited:

Really, you think so? I can't imagine that to be the case. However, the mods and/or admins should be able to do a IP search and compare IPs from the hijacked account with all other IPs to possibly find out who it is.

No, just being a smart ass. :rolleyes:
It could be any one for all we know, shit it could even be me. :rolleyes:

No, just being a smart ass. :rolleyes:
It could be any one for all we know, shit it could even be me. :rolleyes:

Nice language. Is that really necessary on this board?:rolleyes:

Nice language. Is that really necessary on this board?:rolleyes:

Wow, shit. :confused: :rolleyes:

Unless you read and actually understood my post. I had my suspicions before, and apparently I was right. And no, it wasn't you. :rolleyes:

Wasn't toward you, rather toward any one in general that took offense.

Last edited:

Wow, shit. :confused: :rolleyes:

Nice demonstration of class. I'm sure all of the other 14 year olds are impressed as well.

Not to burst your bubble, but just because your a moderator doesn't mean your not capable of doing this. Not every one on this board is an angel.:rolleyes:

Sorry guy, you didnt burst any bubbles. A moderator cannot see or change users passwords. They are no different then any regular prime user. I'm laughing at the fact you are implying that moderators have this ability, hence your accusation. Your assumption has no basis. You may want to look at how vbulletin works before making these laughable claims.

Hey guys... yes it sucks and no I cant read any pm's yet... lets keep our cool though.

Im sure it's not a moderator but I have been in contact with Lud and their working on it.

I apprecieate the fact that people care... I want to help the community... not deal with bullshit.

If the possiblity of finding out the IP address of the changes... it will help me figure out who the asshole really is.

Regards

Sorry guy, you didnt burst any bubbles. A moderator cannot see or change users passwords. They are no different then any regular prime user. I'm laughing at the fact you are implying that moderators have this ability, hence your accusation. Your assumption has no basis. You may want to look at how vbulletin works before making these laughable claims.

I'm not implying that moderators have this ability. I know what access the "moderator" title gives. This ":rolleyes:" adds sarcasm or pretty much removes any seriousness to a statement. I didn't mean anything at all by what I said and was not putting any blame on any one at all. Just throwing some dry humor into it. I'm sure Ross didn't take what said serious at all, which is all that matters. WOW :rolleyes:

Looks like I made some one laugh at least. :biggrin:

Back