• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stock 2004 Acura NSX - 1,564 original one owner miles JH4NA216X4S000002

Found this in the norcal Craigslist - shockingly low miles!

check it out: $92,500

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/ctd/1834236428.html

(copied ad in case the CL expires)

Stock 2004 Acura NSX for sale with 1,564 original one owner miles! This NSX is the best of the best in black exterior with black leather and desirable 6 speed transmission. We have just done the annual service, everything is stock as it came from Acura. This is a very collectible car and will sell fast so please let us know if you have any questions, trades, or financing or leasing needs.

Please take a look at the two detailed photo galleries and video
of this 2004 Acura NSX and call Brad Goldstone at 415-847-4169 with inquiries.

If you have an exotic sports car or an entire collection to consign and are
anywhere in California, please consider San Francisco Sports Cars

Thank you for visiting!
VIN# JH4NA216X4S000002

Re: Stock 2004 Acura NSX - 1,564 original one owner miles

Wow at that price be ready to have it sit on your lot for awhile,
maybe 56K even 68K not 90+K

Low miles or not its not a Brand new 2010 model

I wish it was mine though if I had the extra money sitting around I would get it. sad sad me I only have 30K sitting around. oh well

Last edited:
Re: Stock 2004 Acura NSX - 1,564 original one owner miles

$92k? yeah, good luck with that.

I suppose it is better to start too high rather than too low, but if I was spending around $90k on a supercar I would much rather have something like this: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=4525 or this: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=4613 or perhaps: http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/216644-2007-911-turbo.html

It is a buyer's market in this recession. Incredible deals abound for those that have the $'s.

There maybe a customer out there who has wealth and wants an NSX bad....got to be black with little or no miles. Want's a virgin car. Been looking for months and can't find one. Here comes this car and makes a deal for $85,000 and everyones happy. :smile::smile:

The customer who comes along is like a lottery winning. I've been down this path with a wealthy Danish car collector who bought my Mini Cooper 1071S. He paid top dollar, I'm thankful 'cause it funded my NSX.

In the end, chances of a high sale is very slim, but you never know. Regards....sid

ZERO chance this car will sell at the price listed.

You can ask anything - but it looks like one more crazy car sale on Craig's List. Nice to know that someone has kept an NSX in that condition this long. Must not have liked it.....

I just don't understand people that buy cars like this to have em sit around .....never driven ....just so they can say I have this or that. Pretty strange. That will sit there a long while, but then you never know.

You can ask anything - but it looks like one more crazy car sale on Craig's List. Nice to know that someone has kept an NSX in that condition this long. Must not have liked it.....

I just don't understand people that buy cars like this to have em sit around .....never driven ....just so they can say I have this or that. Pretty strange. That will sit there a long while, but then you never know.

How about all that deferred maintenance from sitting around and the good old TB/WP will be coming due soon. :wink::wink::wink:

On their web site they have it listed for $105K.

Last edited:
Yeah but I zoomed in on one of the pics reflection in the bumper and what Ferrari is that in the back ground?

and the guy looks like a Metallica/ Iron Maiden, tatted up work out junky, harley riding kinda guy, LOL

remindes me of Carrot Top kinda

picture.php

The CEO owner of this neglected NSX had one or two before it. He has multiple homes in different cities which have multiple vehicles sitting awaiting some use. He is very much an enthusiast and I'd say the NSX is by far the least expensive of the vehicles he owns. I think he also owns a $300K watch which probably sits in a drawer most of the time. I know he has been very busy with his business and just dosen't have the time to enjoy his toys.

Hey Shawn, what you bet that's not the owner! That looks like a worker dude at the dealer, not a CEO or big rich owner of anything.

Doesn't matter - this car will not sell for that. It's interesting to follow though.

Yeah but I zoomed in on one of the pics reflection in the bumper and what Ferrari is that in the back ground?

and the guy looks like a Metallica/ Iron Maiden, tatted up work out junky, harley riding kinda guy, LOL

remindes me of Carrot Top kinda

picture.php

The CEO owner of this neglected NSX had one or two before it. He has multiple homes in different cities which have multiple vehicles sitting awaiting some use. He is very much an enthusiast and I'd say the NSX is by far the least expensive of the vehicles he owns. I think he also owns a $300K watch which probably sits in a drawer most of the time. I know he has been very busy with his business and just dosen't have the time to enjoy his toys.

Since it's on consignment and the owner doesn't need the money, it makes more sense now why he is asking such a high price.

Last edited:
I for one am very happy to see late model NSX's in this price range!

Limited production numbers plus a rare breed of a car can command any price you want. And as long as the owner is in no hurry it will EVENTUALLY sell just not to a prime member....

From my experience you can sell anything for any price at some point. Just a matter of how long you wait. It seems he is no hurry and doesn't need the money so he will just wait.

I had a heavily modded (well over 100k in quality mods) in my 02 e46 m3. I was told to part it out and trade it in at the dealer. The BMW dealer offered me a joke of a value at $17.5k if I buy another car from them! Most forum members tried to low-ball me so I told them to go screw themself. Eventually found a buyer, no questions asked flew over and drove it home. Paid me my asking price of well over $30k.

rick

And if I were in your shoes thinking of selling possibly I would be happy to see this too. :biggrin: It's only one car.....and it's a pipe dream....but who cares....it's not ours. There may be a Sienfeild out there that is looking for just this car...?

You M3 sold for what the dealer would have tried to sell it for I bet. You most likely had a pristine M3 with low miles and mods, why wouldn't it sell in the 30s. Dealers never offer you what the car is worth - did you expect something different? Primers would offer you more than a dealer:wink:

So you think a dealer would offer you more for your NSX than a Primer? You've got a beauty - don't sell it.

I for one am very happy to see late model NSX's in this price range!

Limited production numbers plus a rare breed of a car can command any price you want. And as long as the owner is in no hurry it will EVENTUALLY sell just not to a prime member....

From my experience you can sell anything for any price at some point. Just a matter of how long you wait. It seems he is no hurry and doesn't need the money so he will just wait.

I had a heavily modded (well over 100k in quality mods) in my 02 e46 m3. I was told to part it out and trade it in at the dealer. The BMW dealer offered me a joke of a value at $17.5k if I buy another car from them! Most forum members tried to low-ball me so I told them to go screw themself. Eventually found a buyer, no questions asked flew over and drove it home. Paid me my asking price of well over $30k.

rick

No worries ~ I've decided to keep my NSX so it's NOT FOR SALE! I've gotten way too many PM's lately bombarding me with questions on the sale......:redface:

here's a picture of my m3 *miss her dearly....

buttshots.jpg

KBB put that car at $80,840 for dealer retail. But then KBB also put my 2003 at $70,000 with a bunch more miles, but the value is up from last year.

They do have some really nice cars to sell.

Interesting - you made me check KBB on mine. Yup, went up from last year. :) Mine is worth about $18k MORE than what I bought it for.

Interesting - you made me check KBB on mine. Yup, went up from last year. :) Mine is worth about $18k MORE than what I bought it for.

That sounds great but I wouldn't be hanging my hat on KBB if I were you - not in this economy. Gotta look at real life sales data. KBB isn't handing out checks for their prices I can tell you that.

rick

I think I remember seeing your old M3 at a meet in Bay years ago. It was one of the nicest M3's I've ever seen and probably worth more than the $30k+ you sold it for, but as the saying goes "it's only worth what someone is willing to pay".

NSXs suffer the same fate - they are probably worth more than they sell for. It's going to take a very special buyer who thinks the NSX on Craigslist for $92k is actually worth anything near that.

I think I remember seeing your old M3 at a meet in Bay years ago. It was one of the nicest M3's I've ever seen and probably worth more than the $30k+ you sold it for, but as the saying goes "it's only worth what someone is willing to pay".

NSXs suffer the same fate - they are probably worth more than they sell for. It's going to take a very special buyer who thinks the NSX on Craigslist for $92k is actually worth anything near that.

thanks Mickey ~ I really do miss my old m3, so much in fact that I had made a post asking if the owner wanted to sell it back to me....hehe

Rare cars like the NSX will never price accurately in KBB or any other source as it's a passionate car that requires people who love the car (and have the checkbook to buy them).

I just thought the $92k was a higher than average price, if the seller can get that all the more power to him :)

Forgive my ignorance, but what did a brand new NSX sell for in the final year of production?

Back