• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

superbrightLED order

Anyone need LEDs from Superbright LEDs? I only need a few LEDs but the minimum “out of USA” order is $25. I don’t want to order stuff I don’t need so if anyone needs some, let me know specifically what you need and I’ll order it up and you can pay me when you pick up the bulbs.

lithiumus said:
Anyone need LEDs from Superbright LEDs? I only need a few LEDs but the minimum “out of USA” order is $25. I don’t want to order stuff I don’t need so if anyone needs some, let me know specifically what you need and I’ll order it up and you can pay me when you pick up the bulbs.
What do I do with them?

BioBanker said:
You can glue them on to your tron suit.

Touchè - they will also make great landing lights for your car once you get a bigger wing!:rolleyes:

BioBanker said:
Bigger wing? There is a bigger wing? ;)

i am in the process of installing a hunormous... gigantunormous... BIG wing...

i'll show you all..... :biggrin: :biggrin:

it's actually really nice and it's DRY CARBON!!!!!

What wing are you going to use Nathan?

I put the Taitec GT500 dry carbon wing on mine.

Love it. Took two days to get pulled over by the cops. Havent been pulled over in over a decade (aside from once in my wifes old corolla - never in the nsx or s2000).

lithiumus said:

I have no idea which ones I need, but if you knew the applications for the different bulbs I would be interested in sharing an order and paying the postage to me in Halifax. Which bulbs/locations are you looking at doing? There must be a parts/conversion list somewhere.

Wade

BioBanker said:
Love it. Took two days to get pulled over by the cops.

Thats because you're dangerous iceman!:wink: :rolleyes:

yes i would like to get the parking light's that you are ordering and the interior. actually if you order all the lights i can get for my NA1, I will pay you when you recieve them
please call me at 416-704-9595 thanks

Shereef

Crap... I placed the order a few days ago. Though I think I ordered some parking light (white corner ones) as extra... I'll have to check it when it arrives. I'll let you know...

Back