• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taillight options

I like it but it looks a little "kit car" too.... :tongue:

P.S. That is one big black rear end!!!!! :eek:

Texas91Brent said:
P.S. That is one big black rear end!!!!! :eek:

Probably because it was a quick job. If I get more time, I will try and do a really sweet one.

I have nothing really to add here aside from "DAYUM THAT IS SWEET"

1TITENSX said:
i=wNDg1NTI1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

ADNOH said:
is that the red nsx with the yellow thunder bolt graphics? I think that is pretty nice but why is a GTR badge on a NSX?

It looks like a GTR badge, but it's not, it's Bee R, a respectable tuner who specialized in GTR's and also pretty famous on his drag racing 3000GT.

1TITENSX, my vote goes to this one
attachment.php

At least no NSX taillight is chop off. Its like filling in the blank. Might looks nice with CF.

I've got some original ideas on how you could change the rear end but keep the overall flow of the car, but without the ability to manufacture plastic parts I just don't see how it could be done. ??????

Hey JDNSX -

Did you ever find out how to fool the tail light sensor so your really cool LED DIY job doesn't cause that light to stay on on your dash?

Jeff

Dave Hardy said:
Love the Ferrari taillights. That's what I had in mind, except I would modify the stock taillights so that it's a non-permanent bolt-on.

What do you have in mind Juice. I work for a company that makes plastic aftermarket goodies. We're mostly in trucks, but you never know.

I agree, it is best not to be a permanent mod.....so can you really do something like this?

1TITENSX said:
I agree, it is best not to be a permanent mod.....so can you really do something like this?

Here's a slight mod to the photoshop job....to represent the mod as a bolt on.

painted
paintedtails.jpg

and a carbon fiber version
carbontails.jpg

1TITENSX said:

Potentially. I'd need to take a closer look at a stock light and do some designing, but it looks like it's at least worth investigating. Anybody have some old taillights they don't want? They don't even have to be in good shape, just all there.

Dave

Back