• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taillight options

Well, I didn't think it possible, but I have to admit I like that look. I do not know if it would be CF or what it would like painted the body color on my NSX, but it does look good. I have to think some more on if it too Ferrari-ish or not. Nice job -thanks

djjoonie said:
but i think it is wannabe ferrari..... make some uniqe one :rolleyes:

how about this version?
10367newtailsbody.jpg

10367newtailscarbon.jpg

Fixed "red x's"

Last edited:
dam I was getting sick of all the complaining over the rear. In my opinion it's the most beautiful rear end on any car ever, but NetViper the NSX with the 360 rear is AWESOME....maybe they'll fix the rear on the HSC to look like this.

Dan Ciesniewski said:
NetViper the NSX with the 360 rear is AWESOME....maybe they'll fix the rear on the HSC to look like this.

And now for the alternate view...

I hate it!... I hate it!... I hate it!... I hate it... !

Looks like somebody forgot to design the rear and just grabbed some lights from an old model Ferrari and stuck them in!

OEM with the smoke lenses looks best! If you need to update... Stick LED's in the OEM taillights!

JMHO!

Cool!! It will take two batteries to keep up with it every time you stop or slow down.....

Here is an idea I was considering: Do not change the lights (although a brighter bulb change might help, short of an LED install), but make them sequnetial, like the old Boss Mustangs. That is, when you turn on the left or right turn signal, the lights light up with only the inner most square, then joined by the middle, and finally all three, then it starts over again.

I followed jdnsx in the morning on our Poker Rally at NSXPO 2004.
His tail lights look great in person. Beautiful job.
The Ferrari ones are ok on Ferrari's but in the pic with the NSX they look like old C4 Corvette lights. Very 80's-90's looking. A step back IMO.
JD's look stock until they light up and brother they light up! I think that was the direction Honda should have taken when they did the update in 02'.
This guy jdnsx is a pretty sharp can do guy. He had his own home made exhaust and coupled with his CTSC it sounded like a meaner version of the Tubi. Not brutal just a classy, deep, throaty burble with no tinny sharp overtones or rattles. Hard to describe but to me it's what a muscular Japanese muscle car ought to sound like. Nice work jdnsx. :cool:

Back