• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec GT exhaust clip

I met up with NSX2NV today in toronto and recorded this clip for everyone. The exhaust sounds great. I don't think it is too loud, but you know it is there. Sounds amazing at high RPM and nice and tuff at low RPMs.

Here is the clip. I am still uploading it so it might not work just yet... it is 7 meg.

http://www.davefogel.com/gt.AVI

Enjoy!

Wow! Out of all the ones I've heard so far, this one sounds the best IMO. It statys nice and deep throughout the rev range. Thanks for the clip.

NSXaholic said:
Nice clip. Hopefully Lud will pick this up and put it in the sound gallery, as he has indicated here.

I need audio clips, not 7mb video files..!

WOW! The Taitec GT exhaust sounds great:) Is that with the cats on the car? I'm going with the same system, but I have the Comptech Test Pipes on my NSX. The big questions is how does it run? So many different hp gains float around when talking about exhaust upgrades!

thank you for sound clip.. i am debating between taitec gt or flow master.. any feed back between these two?

anyone has pix of Taitec GT or Taitech GT light weight on their car?

there are video clip of it, but i cant really see how it look on the car (not just exhaust tip).. i prefer pix

thanks

-jjc.

NSXaholic said:
That should be an easy conversion, right NetViper. You might want to do that, and then let Lud know.

Regards.

How would i do that?

Ponyboy said:
No pics but here's some vid with ok sound of a Taitec GT Lightweight on track and at speed, from the view of a E36 M3. Seconds 50-130 or so...

http://www.ceegeez.com/videos/hallett2.wmv

"Page cannot be found."

Originally posted by NetViper
How would i do that?

Sorry NetViper. I don't know how to convert, but I thought it wouldn't be that difficult to import the soundstream from the video into a a regular sound editor and then just save that. Perhaps it is more complicated than that. I'm sure Neo, Lud, or one of the more media-savvy individuals would know the process better.

Regards.

I found it a little boomy at really low RPM, but on the hiway with the T-top off .. cruising.. didnt really hear it.. We reved it under a bridge and it sounded AMAZING...

I think i am sold..

Now... for the best price... who all sells these things? just Sos?

At first I thought the same... but here's a pic of the stock exhaust... the tips are smaller and not as bold imo.

please excuse the missing wing :) in process of installing the CF wing.

Attachments

• stockexhaust.jpg
    stockexhaust.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 407
I tried importing that AVI into premiere.. but it didn't work. I must not have the right codec.... maybe someone else can do it..

juejaimon,

if it is not too much trouble, can you show me your nsx when i get back to SJ weekend of july 19?

i would love to see taitec gt lightweight on nsx and listen to it in person if it is not too much trouble for you..

where in BA are you located?

thanks

-jjc.

NSXaholic said:
Enzo, thanks for trying, but doesn't seem to work: can't save it (right clicking it), nor load it (left clicking it)?!?

Regards.

I don't understand...I just tried again and it works for me and I even erased the Explorer's cache before trying. :confused:

It saved mine as a .htm file :confused:

Anyway, i just renamed it to .mp3 and it played. Try that.

NSXRacer said:
WOW! The Taitec GT exhaust sounds great:) Is that with the cats on the car? I'm going with the same system, but I have the Comptech Test Pipes on my NSX. The big questions is how does it run? So many different hp gains float around when talking about exhaust upgrades!

I've got the cats on the car and an HKS intake. Will be ordering the Taitec headers in a few weeks.

Netviper it was nice to meet you, next time we meet we have to have both NSXes there.

Johnny

Back