• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Take a Tour of BP's Fuel Research Center

Hey Guys and Gals,

This applies mainly to folks in the Chicagoland area, but a fellow S2000 owner, who works at BP, has arranged a tour of the fuel research facility. Should be very cool and lots of fascinating things. The date for the tour is November 16.

We thought inviting our NSX brothers and sisters would be cool.

So, there is a thread that has all the details...post there or here or email me or get in touch with me somehow and let me know you'll be coming out for this. My email is [email protected] ... and the thread with the tour info is here:
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84557

See you there!

------------------
President - S2000 Club of America
Red/Black - slightly modified
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Greg Stevens (edited 13 October 2002).]

Manuel, sorry for the double post...I should have looked to see if you had posted before I did. Doh!

Hopefully we'll see some NSX folks on the 16th...!

smile.gif

------------------
Red/Black - slightly modified ;)

Originally posted by Greg Stevens:
Manuel, sorry for the double post...I should have looked to see if you had posted before I did. Doh!

Hopefully we'll see some NSX folks on the 16th...!

I'd definetly want to go to this. Is anyone else going? Any new info?

true, there isn't anything really new that has changed. It's still very much happening, check out the link in my first post and check it out.

See you soon!

------------------
Red/Black - slightly modified ;)

Of course.....so It's 9 o clock and I'm trying to mapquest and get the building info and s2ki.com is down!!! arg.

I got the address from google.........

[This message has been edited by true (edited 16 November 2002).]

Back