• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2020 F1 Thread

toasty GF though:biggrin:

The race has been canceled.
H-

I think life is being cancelled:frown:

If you go to Sams' club or any big box store in america right now it is a madhouse... zombie Apocalypse scene...

This season
c843e55d374957b1a3499f4391c6aed3.jpg

I'm guessing that at least the first four races are toast.
Sad but necessary.
H-

this stupid virus has killed my busy orgy schedule......:mad:

Managed to get in on Thursday morning, pick up pass and get in to do pit walk. Saw Lando Norris briefly, saw into the Williams pit as they were assembling George Russel's car to a soundtrack of Journey, managed to sit in our grandstand seats at turn 2 / 3, as the support races were doing their qualifying laps.
Friday had a late start, planning to arrive an hour before FP1 - but checked the news before setting off - GP cancelled. OH well. Already planning for next year.

So now everything canceled through Monaco. Wonder if there will be any season at all in the end.
H-

Brawn, Said that up to 8 races can count to a WC.....so we can look forward to at least 8 races.I don't believe that the Canadian race will get the go ahead this year.

Bram

In a global recession I guess it pays to have a sport that incorporates sporty billionaires...

I fear you may be right....

Back