• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Rims are Here!!! After 2 and a half months!!!

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
May the mod process continue now.:biggrin:

NSXFrontlip043.jpg

NSXFrontlip042.jpg

NSXFrontlip041.jpg

NSXFrontlip040.jpg

01blacks4 said:
well i fruckin love them...you may get flamed though :)

Ditto on the "fruckin love them"
Who cares about the flamers.
Sweet.

Wangan SPL!

lazer-reddd...

No critique from here, I feel those wheels & finish fit the styling of your NSX.

The annodized red lip would worry me so much that I'd Clear-Bra it, lol!

Black/gunmetal caliper finish would look sweet as well.

Only aesthetic change I'd suggest to complete the overall look: smoke-out or 'clear' out the side-marker on the front fenders... :cool:

Love it...what kind of rims are these.:wink:

Thanks guys.

They are 17/18 Volk GT-Ns. The anodizing is aerospace quality, so it will last:biggrin: You have to strip out the original anodized surface of the volks then resurface it with a new one. I think its worth the $$$ for some unique rims.

The front lip is Kei Office with a custom black mesh grill.

And I agree with you Osiris on smoking out the orange lens. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the picture. I prefer that orange didn't exist at all.

Looks great, i've always liked anodized lips.

SICK!!!:eek:

Props for going out on a limb and going with something different...it looks really racey...good job.
look forward to seeing it on the next O/P Run maybe:cool:

btw, only 2 1/2 month wait:confused: damn that was fast for Volk:biggrin: :wink:

Thanks on all the advice.

The car wasn't really driveable on the stock 15/16 rims with the low lip, so the mods will now continue.

Response:We live on Tustin Ranch Rd on I-5 very close to Tustin Marketplace. Hutch takes the NSX out once in a while usually on his day off.:smile: I'm still in Denver but will be in SOCAL by the end of the month.

I'm looking for a shop in SOCAL that will do the following at a friendly price.:smile: PM me with a price. Hutch, my brother is calling around to get quotes from shops recommended by Prime members.

1. Shop that stocks Bilsteins or Konis and will install them plus corner balance them. Got price quotes for $520 for the Bilsteins and $630 for the Konis. NSX Status can install these for $200. Sent him a PM, hopefully he can give me a deal to complete all this work.
2. Paint Brake Calipers. I can buy the paint or hopefully the shop doing the installation might have it.
3. Install new rotors and brake pads.
4. Perform alignment.

Again thanks for everything and the support.:smile:

Met your brother Hutch yesterday at the drive and saw the car with said rims. Nice guy and good looking car you guys have!
Perry

I love them too. Need Big Brake Kit though...

I eat at your Laguna Niguel Restaurant frequently with clients and colleagues from Lennar Corp on Enterprise in Aliso Viejo.

Tan

Back