• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Second Generation NSX will release or no?

First off, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section.
I was wondering if Acura will either continue or postpone ( basically in total will produce the next generation NSX but in a later year) the new NSX? Any prospectives on this? I've done several researching on google and the boards here, but there seems to be no definite answers.
My concern is if it does, do you ladies and gents believe that this can devalue the current generation NSXs?
When will this new NSX be released? some say 2010, others say 2012. So when is this really releasing? Or will Acura just cancel the entire project?

Last edited:
I think maybe you missed the entire section dedicated just to this subject in your searchings... I suggest scrolling down and reading through there...

I have looked at all the threads of the next gen nsx such as http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117478&highlight=2010,
however, all replies were mere OPINION. The links in the thread such as www.autobog.com were just the media calling the new design the NSX. Thus again, it was all mere opinion. I was thinking and hoping that someone on prime who might POSSIBLY be close with the inside of ACURA can enlighten us with FACTS instead of opinion if there will be a next gen NSX. To continue, my belief is that since they stopped producing vehicles such as the NSX, the NSX production will be DEAD like some said. Again it was all mere opinion. Any facts out there or opinions CLOSE TO FACTS if this will happen or if the NSX production will be dead?

Back