• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The World’s Most Powerful Acura NSX is Here!

If you downsized the turbine side slightly would that give you quicker spool with almost* the same amount of top hp??

Also did you ever give full specs on the motor such as rods or crank?just curious!

O BTW is it still open deck?

Stage 6 Motorsports along/Steve Mason(MASE) Engineering is almost finished with a new custom Turbo NSX car. Slight delays converting the car from drive by wire back to "analog" but not much more work to go.

Can't wait to see how the Dyno numbers come out.

I might give them the go ahead one day to take a shot at the "record":)

Simply unreal! What's that thing like, driving on the street?:biggrin:

Wow. I'd love to have someone take me around the track for a few laps to scare the hell out of me in that thing. :biggrin:

Cody, your setup is awesome. If I ever switch back to the NSX (which I miss), I will be calling you guys!

Cody, your setup is awesome. If I ever switch back to the NSX (which I miss), I will be calling you guys!

Come on, slow, underpowered, overpriced...what am I missing?:biggrin:

Re: nope. . .

(I had some input on the development of his powertrain) and he was still a jackass to me.

LOL, maybe he just didn't like your input!!!

BTW: Great job Cody.

All of us should be extremely proud of Danny and all of the things he has accomplished for himself and the community.

Cody,

The feeling is mutual and I applaud your record breaking accomplishments, especially in Michigan, home of the big block "no replacement for displacement". As you have experienced, anything above 650 rwhp is not very streetable. Not just in lost traction, but having to shift frequently because 6500 to redline comes in a blink. Please continue to lead the way and hopefully more successes are in your future.

Best Regards,

Danny

Nice job Cody, congratulations....!

Cody,

The feeling is mutual and I applaud your record breaking accomplishments, especially in Michigan, home of the big block "no replacement for displacement". As you have experienced, anything above 650 rwhp is not very streetable. Not just in lost traction, but having to shift frequently because 6500 to redline comes in a blink. Please continue to lead the way and hopefully more successes are in your future.

Best Regards,

Danny

Why don't you guys with massive hp take advantage and develope a custom trannie with longer ratios and lower R&P to keep the revs vs speed lower.kinda like the stock 2nd gear good till 80mph.We with the stock hp levels are always looking to maximise the gearing to augment our lack of serious hp but youz guyz with big numbers could go the other way.

Props to you, Danny and the other FI cars out there.

congrats Cody....
makes me feel like my 600 RWHP is weaksauce...
I do agree though that it seems pretty high RPM dominant.....
but it is a 3 liter, with longer headers....i guess its expected...

time for some more fuel and someday ill chase ya down :)

i want to see 1000!!!

I am not trying to put you down, but the world's most powerful NSX is Adam saruwatari NSX with 1300hp.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/custom_acura_nsx_drag_racing_car/index.html

adam_saruwatari.jpg

wow 1300hp. fn sick.

guy is saying it will go into the 6 second in the 1/4:eek:

Speechless, the only other time was from a stroke:biggrin: big BIG UP'S!
Now what does she do on pump gas, and by god get the brakes and suspension sorted out to keep those wheels grabbing. what limited slip you using? wow the tranny must be a beast also I hope. congrats again, whatever the tune street or dyno monster it is more then impressive!
Best Regards David
ps short straw has to drive her up to Virginia city NOT detuned :biggrin: make it back and the butt hut is on me....

Cody,

Best Regards,

Danny

danny i thought you had the most powerful nsx?

600 to 650WHP with pump gas on the street has proven to be very reliable. I agree with Danny that anything over 650WHP is not very streetable.

I wanted to reiterate that everything we chose for this particular turbo setup was geared for high HP runs only. We have a very promising setup in the works that is being tested at very high HP levels as well. We are showing full boost before 6000RPM with a very broad powerband past 9000RPM.

We are still running the stock transmissions, differentials, and axles.

Cody, for the love of god, please keep us posted as to breaking the 1XXXrwhp barrier on a MUSTANG dyno... what a milestone that would be in a 2700lb NSX! God bless...

~ Kevin

Why did you guys dyno the car in 3rd gear, is their a difference? Don't most people use 4th?

Congrats on the crazy power! Id love to see your and Dannys car at the strip and see what happens. 2 high HP turbo NSXs! Cc you say youtube?

Back