• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

theNSXshop Sale

Hi NSX Prime.
To kick April off, I'll be doing a 10% off to any purchases made through www.thensxshop.com from March 31st to April 30th.

View attachment 142791

For those who are not familiar with who I am or my webstore,
You can get anything between Taillights to NSX-R Parts through theNSXshop. Most parts are original OEM that may have been discontinued in the USA or Canada.
I've been doing NSX part sales since November and been having great reviews. (You can read more here: https://www.facebook.com/thensxshop/ ).

Anyway, the discount code through the website will be:
NSXPRIME

Looking forward to helping you guys out in the near future!

And for those going to WESTFEST, I'll be there to visit!

Thanks!

Marc

I just ask that those who purchase from me leave a review on NSX Prime. (This is the point of the sale... I would like more posts on NSX Prime rather than on Facebook).

[MENTION=33290]SpeedyPartsJapan[/MENTION], are the quantities of parts refillable or is it just while supplies last? My car will be in the shop a while. But will definitely be ordering interior parts soon. Thanks!

[MENTION=33290]SpeedyPartsJapan[/MENTION], are the quantities of parts refillable or is it just while supplies last? My car will be in the shop a while. But will definitely be ordering interior parts soon. Thanks!
As long as it's still being ordered, it won't go discontinued [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

^Great!

Thanks guys!!
More you guys order, the bigger the site grows!! Feel free to send me part numbers!!

You going to West Fest? I think I still have your unused and unopened (for now) thick and girthy knob.

calling me out on the public forums rather than sexting me at 3am like you used to? Man.... our relationship sure has changed.

I'll be back in a week or so. Get the thick and girthy knob from you then. #flex

Great vendor, just purchased 02+ NSX-R headlights, can't wait for it to arrive.
Very fast shipping, just received the lights within a week.

Last edited:
Just ordered thru Marc. I had him look up a bunch of Integra parts also. Can't beat the prices even with the shipping from Japan.

I've made 2 purchases so far with Marc and The NSX Shop. Great parts, customer service, and communication. A+ Vendor, buy with confidence.

10 more days before the sale ends!

Back