• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This car is everything the next NSX should be... No seriously.

The looks of the Noble were never really my cup of tea but it certainly looks exotic. I'd drive it.

Performance is definitely there. And the price is right on target.

With Honda quality and looks and that would be a very a nice goal.

Looks are one thing that Honda has no excuse for not nailing. The next NSX should be extraordinarily beautiful, even more so than the original. That's something that won't cost them a penny extra and will make all the difference.

NSXGMS said:
Looks are one thing that Honda has no excuse for not nailing. The next NSX should be extraordinarily beautiful, even more so than the original. That's something that won't cost them a penny extra and will make all the difference.

Yes I agree. Looks DOES matter.

I would buy a Aston Martin V8 Vantage over a Porsche 911 because the car looks so damn good. Even if 911 would crush the V8 Vantage in every comparasion between them it doesn't matter.

Seriously, if I had the choice between a Ferrari F430 and this cute thing, I'd pick this one :biggrin: (I think my mind is set to think as if this car is a baby-Koenigsegg :redface:)

Man I love this machine and other Noble creations! :)

I'm worried about how Honda will attack the market. There are so many great cars out there and it seems like a impossible task to create something that already isn't out there :frown: The rumour spec's say V10 500hp 4wd and that just sounds like a Gallardo to me :frown: But, I'm also sure that Honda knows what they're doing! :)

|Adeel said:
Yes I agree. Looks DOES matter.

I would buy a Aston Martin V8 Vantage over a Porsche 911 because the car looks so damn good. Even if 911 would crush the V8 Vantage in every comparasion between them it doesn't matter.

Seriously, if I had the choice between a Ferrari F430 and this cute thing, I'd pick this one :biggrin: (I think my mind is set to think as if this car is a baby-Koenigsegg :redface:)

Man I love this machine and other Noble creations! :)

I'm worried about how Honda will attack the market. There are so many great cars out there and it seems like a impossible task to create something that already isn't out there :frown: The rumour spec's say V10 500hp 4wd and that just sounds like a Gallardo to me :frown: But, I'm also sure that Honda knows what they're doing! :)

Aston Martin makes gorgeous cars. I'd almost take the Vantage over the 911 TT. I saw some performance numbers on the new 911 TT though--0-60 in 3.2 sec!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I think I saw that in the recent C & D. WOWEE! Can it be true? Holy cow if so.

And I'd take the Vanquish S over just about anything even though a CTSC NSX could probably take it on the track. What a beautiful car! So classy.

As far as Honda, they know what they need to do (I hope!) I think the new NSX, if done properly, could sell fairly well, maybe 3,000-5,000 units per year, every year.

Come on Honda, do your best! Make an even better car than last time!

3,2? You sure?

I read the 0-60 mph sprint should take 3,9 seconds, but 3,7 seconds with the extra boost button.

The 911 Turbo is great, I dreamed of one until recently, "everyone has a 911" and noone gets a thrill by looking at one on the road "just another Porsche".
With a NSX or Noble people are more like "he knows exactly what he's up to"

No 911 will give you ":eek: " look from other people. I want that to be in my cars. I hate boring cars :tongue:

|Adeel said:
3,2? You sure?

100% sure. I did a triple-take and I almost dropped the mag. I want to say it definitely was C & D. I think it was the issue where they compared the C6 ZO6 as a baseline to the Hennessey Venom, Lingenfelter Vette, modded Ford GT, GTO and Mustang.

It was in a special 911 TT writeup and appeared to be an actual tested number listed and it looked way too low to be a manuf. claim. I don't think the car was a modded version.

Can anyone corroborate this? I'm sure someone has the issue.

BTW, Porsche is so dime-a-dozen it's ridiculous. IMO Porsche sold out to the extreme when they created the Boxster. They completely changed their customer base forever. They made a business decision, and that's fine. I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same if I ran the company. The object is to make money, right? They sure cleaned up with the Boxter.

But I am also making a decision: not to ever buy one. I also would never buy a tract home, no matter how "luxurious" or big it was. I'm not into cookie-cutter, common, no-character things and that's what Porsche has become to me. Of course, the performance of the 911TT is fantastic and the GT3 is very nice but to me they're way overexposed and have lost their lustre. No ego here, but when I spend 120K on a car I want it to have some character and rarity.

I think every NSX owner can agree with me and this is very telling: whenever I see another NSX on the street unexpectedly it looks so much better than mine. Don't you forget for a split second that you have one and instantly go back in your mind to the time you first saw the NSX and were taken aback? It is such a good looking car! And it stands out--maybe b/c it's so beautiful, or maybe b/c they're so uncommon. Or both...

Can you ever imagine thinking that about a Porsche today?

Last edited:
I just don't get it. I think the styling is too over the top for the market they are aiming at. Too bad because the M14 was a dead on beauty! Any body know why it was never produced???:confused:
2004-Noble-M14-RA-1024x768.jpg

2004-Noble-M14-FA-1920x1440.jpg

Juice said:
I just don't get it. I think the styling is too over the top for the market they are aiming at.

They were supposed to launch it to fight against 360 Modena and 996 Turbo (it would out-perform both) - but this is the M15 - almost ready to launch in 2007. This M15 will be even faster than the 430 and 997 Turbo. I think that's the main reason they delayed it. To not release a "outdated" car.

Over the top? Come on man, people buy ugly TVR's and stuff now a days :p I think it's hot in a "ultramodern" way.

The Nobles are also proving to be a little unreliable, after all it is only a Ford Mondeo engine in there pushed to it's limits.

However they look :) and sound even better.

simonprelude said:
The Nobles are also proving to be a little unreliable, after all it is only a Ford Mondeo engine in there pushed to it's limits.

However they look :) and sound even better.

The first ones were a bit unreliable, but they said they have sorted out those reliability issues. There's a guy in Germany who uses his M400 as a daily driver doing 30.000 miles a year, and he didn't report any reliabilityissues. Read this 2-4 days ago somewhere hmmm...

But yes I'm very sceptical of a Ford engine :tongue: :tongue:

Wow! That M14 is way, way better looking, from a road car standpoint than the new M15. M15 is a bit to fragmented looking. Looks a bit too much like a kit car, whereas the M14 looks like a factory exotic.

NUK3M said:
yuck!

i think Noble have an Identity crisis - the car is a mish mash of everything.

Yea, I agree with you. The car does look nice, especially the copycat nsx wing in the back, however the rear 1/4 panels are horrendous.

NUK3M said:
yuck!

i think Noble have an Identity crisis - the car is a mish mash of everything.

I don't think they've made up a identity yet :tongue:

Relying on C and Ds numbers for 0-60 is wishing upon a star. Their "propritory" equivalancy formula is based more on Ad dollars than atmospheric conditions. I thought everyone knew this.
The Noble, no matter how fast, is still a kit car; No comparing it to the NSX. I can build a Dune buggy faster than either.

|Adeel said:
The first ones were a bit unreliable, but they said they have sorted out those reliability issues. There's a guy in Germany who uses his M400 as a daily driver doing 30.000 miles a year, and he didn't report any reliabilityissues. Read this 2-4 days ago somewhere hmmm...

But yes I'm very sceptical of a Ford engine :tongue: :tongue:

Me too. But at least when (not if) it breaks down :tongue: it's good to know that parts will be a dime a dozen, available in most vending machines and any Billy Bob Joe Cletus at the local Jiffy Lube can do a complete rebuild. :biggrin:

Vega$ NSX said:
Me too. But at least when (not if) it breaks down :tongue: it's good to know that parts will be a dime a dozen, available in most vending machines and any Billy Bob Joe Cletus at the local Jiffy Lube can do a complete rebuild. :biggrin:

Have you been smoking dope?? :confused: :biggrin:

Noble is junk. Yugo class junk. Go to viperclub.com and read about the guy who had his for 2 weeks and the stealer had to buy it back. Usually the 4 sale ads for them are a crack up. Most people selling them don't deny the fact that they are junk. They are so beat up by owning one they just want it gone.

They are no Honda.

isellpower said:
Noble is junk. Yugo class junk. Go to viperclub.com and read about the guy who had his for 2 weeks and the stealer had to buy it back. Usually the 4 sale ads for them are a crack up. Most people selling them don't deny the fact that they are junk. They are so beat up by owning one they just want it gone.

They are no Honda.

That's hard words against the Noble. There goes my dream about M400 or M15 in the garage next to NSX... :)

Back