• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

Not for me, makes the wheels look alot smaller. But if you like it!!

They're gunmetal, already look small to begin with so I wanted to try something to make them pop. Although it's temporary it's been far more well received than the very few that haven't been fans or the look.

I like the tape... been thinking about doing the exact same thing on my black wheels. where did you go to find tape?

Console looks pretty good.. Hope to be fixing my console one day lol

And I actually love the reflective wheels sticker!!

Last edited:
Did some experimenting last weekend with that reflective tape bikes are using..
14523872885_0f0a174d2a_b.jpg

14522816982_cedd7feb19_b.jpg

Thx! Really like the look. A lot of performance cars are coming from the factory with a red stripe on black wheels (i.e., Camaro, Challenger) and I agree, it breaks up the color nicely on black wheels. Gonna order some today; will probably go with non reflective though.

......are you going to live in a small cardboard box?:eek:

haha this is some funny shiznit

I feel like Yinzer's been holding onto that for a while just waiting for an opportunity to unload it.

I just saw the (round) opening and took a shot. Actually a few things were irreversibly branded into my memory during the 6 months I spent in Phoenix in 2006 after living amongst the scorpions, the coyotes who'd venture from the desert to near my bedroom window at night, the 115 deg August days, the days in November when I'd go to work in 35 degree temps and leave for home in a 70 degree perfect day... Every time I questioned why in the hell would people want to live in the desert, I realized that I was glad they did or otherwise I wouldn't have an airport to fly into for when I wanted in & Out burgers or to see the best sunsets in America or visit Sedona, Flagstaff, or Moab.

For the pictures I took of my neighbor at the time - notice too the gallon jug. One is missing. The white one was incoming, the yellow one (missing) was outgoing.

Last edited:
Looks good Jhae!

I did the same years ago, only thing I would suggest is I was able to find the mesh in black instead of having to paint it. Rocks etc may chip it, making it hard to respray later on.

Keep up the good work!

Back