• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

pure sex..................................

I have decided to no longer pursue SEMA, but I do have some things to redo in my interior so newer build finally coming. I will try to update this thread more. I apologize as this world of Instagram and Facebook has pulled away so much of my attention on here.

After my show in April in Dallas I am planning on redoing my carpet, removing the wrap, replacing my center console, probably going with one of Stephens well made pieces, as well as taking care of a large gash in my drivers side door.

In the meantime, I recently snowed in parts of Arizona, so I’ll be adding a few of those pics on here.
21416e412332e4e9624a5100a839ad04.jpg

613fadc66b8fa81490b8a49dc7174662.jpg
5f841bacfb56ea0ff8c99b918b4ed6fe.jpg
0d7ab00677e20650080bfaa0ed2b6d78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After my show in April in Dallas I am planning on redoing my carpet, removing the wrap, replacing my center console, probably going with one of Stephens well made pieces, as well as taking care of a large gash in my drivers side door.

Glad the wrap is coming off lol. My CF console from Stephen should be here tomorrow, really excited to match the rest of the interior CF pieces.

hmm your car won't be under wraps.....:tongue:

well.................that's a wrap.....................

If you never saw the Gears&Gasoline video, or read the PASMAG feature, there is also an article in the most recent NSX Driver magazine where I did some Q&A with our own May Lee.

I will link the full article whenever I decide to upload it to my blog.

662b26de81c2660e6e9e695cd66552d8.jpg

Def. excited to see what's in store next. Big inspiration for how I'd like to build my car.

Thank you. All I’ve tried to do is show people you don’t always have to spend every penny, you just need some creativity, vision, and a little patience.

Some new photos from Texas... taking lots of photos on this final tour of the theme. Being from the Dallas area makes these photos more special for me. As I wrap up my work contract out here, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to bring the car out.

594931fb3eb5868cad7875109e4c558a.jpg
3c77afaeac258cbe23e5d9a33350b9cc.jpg
1addcae9662de231f46a9f2c56dcc17c.jpg

Looking good.

Can't wait to see where you take the car after you are done with this theme.

After a rocky start, I’m pleased to announce this 1:43 resin version of my car is available for pre-order.

http://bit.ly/VF1SNSX

Thanks to Mike Mags for tagging me in this sale ad. I reached out to the seller who connected me with the maker. I was able to reach a satisfactory agreement so I didn’t have or force the model maker to discontinue taking pre-orders.

I went from knowing nothing about it, to having creative control and final say of the final product.

If you truly support this build and my arrival into vehicle pop culture, then I invite you to order one of these. No, I did not set the price and no, I do not have any discount codes to provide.

They are needing 250 worldwide to make it happen so we will see.

bbd34b7e46479ff07190b0da628916ca.jpg

b137b84b0346e936d43c2a998be45520.jpg

WOW! That is really neat. Congrats.

It would be cool if the model comes with your matching helmet :)

Back