• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is one fascinating NSX for sale JH4NA1188ST000633

NO matter how odd/weird we think a car is - keep in mind WE are the minority here! Out in the real world, 99% of the people out there will think this car is pretty cool ~ especially out in TN where you simply don't see these types of cars in general.

Sometimes we would get so used to seeing Volk or Work rims for example we think it's "played" out but that's only a small window of people on nsxprime.

I don't like this car and would NEVER even consider buying it but I'm pretty sure there will someone who will buy it. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

it didnt sell it ended reserve not met.

in one of the pics on ebay you could see a rusted out 32 ford vicky that thing is worth more than he was asking for that NSX.

I wonder if anyone e-mailed him about the ford in one fo th pics LOL

Can someone help me understand what the point of putting TV's and game consoles in the trunk of a car? Do people really expect to play games or watch a movie while standing up staring down at a monitor at the back of a car with the hot exhaust blasting your shins? I don't get it. :confused:

agreed, its mental imo re functionality and purely for show.

Can someone help me understand what the point of putting TV's and game consoles in the trunk of a car? Do people really expect to play games or watch a movie while standing up staring down at a monitor at the back of a car with the hot exhaust blasting your shins? I don't get it. :confused:

thats ridiculous. i was in complete shock when i saw the bid price was close to 30k. for the reserve price to be higher then that is just crazzzzzzy

it didnt sell it ended reserve not met.

in one of the pics on ebay you could see a rusted out 32 ford vicky that thing is worth more than he was asking for that NSX.

I wonder if anyone e-mailed him about the ford in one fo th pics LOL

thats ridiculous. i was in complete shock when i saw the bid price was close to 30k. for the reserve price to be higher then that is just crazzzzzzy

It hit 40K last time and still didn't meet reserve. :confused:

it has to be their own friends bumping up the price knowing what the reserve amount is.

i can't see how anyone in their right mind would pay 40k for that. i'm not saying its not a nice project car for the right price. but with such heavy customization for a very niche niche car already, it simply doesnt make sense.

It hit 40K last time and still didn't meet reserve. :confused:

it has to be their own friends bumping up the price knowing what the reserve amount is.

i can't see how anyone in their right mind would pay 40k for that. i'm not saying its not a nice project car for the right price. but with such heavy customization for a very niche niche car already, it simply doesnt make sense.

Agreed, because the people who would actually like those mods would not be able to afford that amount of money.

Out in the real world, 99% of the people out there will think this car is pretty cool ~ especially out in TN where you simply don't see these types of cars in general.

Yeah, that's offensive. When's the last time you've been to Tennessee? I passed 3 Ferraris on my last stint to the Dragon.

A countryside blessed with good roads is also blessed with fine automobiles.

NO matter how odd/weird we think a car is - keep in mind WE are the minority here! Out in the real world, 99% of the people out there will think this car is pretty cool ~ especially out in TN where you simply don't see these types of cars in general.

Sometimes we would get so used to seeing Volk or Work rims for example we think it's "played" out but that's only a small window of people on nsxprime.

I don't like this car and would NEVER even consider buying it but I'm pretty sure there will someone who will buy it. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

In my opinion, the normal Joe would spend up to $20k on getting this kewl car. Anyone truly interested in an NSX, prime member of not, would pass. just sayin....siD

Last edited:
I emailed him see what he says cuz I really want this hella car.

its def a supercar no doubt about that. LOL

Yeah, that's offensive. When's the last time you've been to Tennessee? I passed 3 Ferraris on my last stint to the Dragon.

A countryside blessed with good roads is also blessed with fine automobiles.

My sincere apologies ~ I meant no disrespect - we actually took our honeymoon in TN so as you can see I do love the place....:wink: I have a friend there who just took delivery of his R8 v10 over there in Nashville too.

I was just speaking in relative terms. Even in my home state of Chicago, IL - there is no debate among my local friends, every state has nice cars but in "general" most midwest / east coast states simply do not see as many nice cars on an average day. I'm sure there are plenty of nice cars but you do not see them on a daily basis. I spend a great deal of time in Durham, NC and it's the same thing. Lots of nice cars but rarely do you see one out.

EPIC fail! *(shaking my head)*

Someone said earlier in this post that they had to go outside to look at their NSX to get that ugly image out of their head LOL. I did the same thing....literally! Poor NSX smh...

Ok guys this is his responce to my questions

me: Hey was wondering what your reserve price was I was the nearly the highest bidder it ended at 40K can you let me know I really want this car. also if I win the bid can I put my Xbox 360 in the trunk I mean does it take RCA jacks or HDMI?

Seller: It has a 220 power inverter in the front trunk & you can hook your Xbox in the rear trunk with RCA the reserve this time is $ 35000.-
& just in time for Christmass Thanx

I didnt wanna say I have a blender I want to plug in to make mixed drinks
while Im playing his Atari joystick

I wonder what his reserve price was when it reached 40K and didnt hit the reserve yet?

It has a 220 power inverter in the front trunk...

In case you need to do some arc welding to repair the "UGLY", right ?

-
I really want Jamie and Adam on Mythbusters or film director Michael Bay to find some lame excuse to C4 this car into a quadrillion infinitesimally small pieces.

We then mix said quadrillion pieces into a refined, yet distinctive, Earl Grey tea blend and serve them to Jeremy Clarkson. He likes tea and is an avid birdwatcher, I think he would enjoy the supercar flavor.

article-0-0DE4B74100000578-278_468x454.jpg

Last edited:
My sincere apologies ~ I meant no disrespect - we actually took our honeymoon in TN so as you can see I do love the place....:wink: I have a friend there who just took delivery of his R8 v10 over there in Nashville too.

Really? I think I may have seen that car the other night. Is it Lava Grey Pearl Effect with CF side inserts? If that's the one, it's slap gorgeous.

Really? I think I may have seen that car the other night. Is it Lava Grey Pearl Effect with CF side inserts? If that's the one, it's slap gorgeous.

Was it a spyder? Most likely unless there is more than one out there. I have not seen his pics yet but I know its an r-tonic.

Back