• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is one fascinating NSX for sale JH4NA1188ST000633

I wonder if the owner ever drove the car before he butchered it, and also why is he selling it? He is obviously into this type of thing ( i.e., shit )

Re: This is one fascinating NSX for sale

what's that word???........... haters:biggrin:

Someone should tell Einstein that before making a plaque, you should try to put the apostrophe in the right place. That would be to the left of '95, not to the right.

oh come on, this is the internetz wear its not ilegal to have mispels, like 18' rims with small breaks, there no different then us, ect.:biggrin:

oh, don't forget that last period after the initials U.S.A

Last edited:
Re: This is one fascinating NSX for sale

what's that word???........... haters:biggrin:

oh come on, this is the internetz wear its not ilegal to have mispels, like 18' rims with small breaks, there no different then us, ect.:biggrin:

oh, don't forget that last period after the initials U.S.A

LOL... problem is the inernetz and an engraved plaque smack dab in the middle of your center console are two different things. I wonder if anyone pointed that out to him. A whole ago there a brand new MB SL55 for sale on ebay that said "V8 Kompressor" on the sides then directly under that badge was another badge that said "V12 Twin Turbo". LOL... it's like... if you are going to be a cheeseball and rebadge your car, at least remove the original badge first. This is almost as bad as that.

Last edited:
I had to go out to the garage to look at my car for a while to purge that image from my mind. (Much like my stomach wanting to purge breakfast after looking at those shots.)

So wrong on so many different levels....

I'll throw in some positivity. I like the rear bumper and would consider it to go with my Sorcery widebody. I also like the front bumper and that the car can be laid on the ground or up to stock height. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like the suspension performance that would go with an air setup but I do like things low.

Engine bay looked pretty good but the center consol and doors are pretty bad and the other stuff is to Hot Import Nightsish from years past like the wheels and trunk but they still put that on west coast customs heavy hitters crap.

An Autocheck score below 30 :eek: I have never seen anything that low:confused:

and at 191,000 miles, wonder when the last major service was performed???

An Autocheck score below 30 :eek: I have never seen anything that low:confused:

and at 191,000 miles, wonder when the last major service was performed???

The price is right, though. "Supercar" Priced right as our special to you this week only at $39.9 Grab it now.

:redface:

Last edited:
It's not even an real old school atari... its one of those built in games in the joystick ones for like 10 bucks...

that says it all.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit . . .

I can't imagine why you guys don't find something good about this car? I mean hell the wheels are actually tucked under the fenders rather nicely. Oh and the paint color - man now that is a really "bad ass" color of orange! WOW. It kind of reminds me of a Ferrari red.....:biggrin: You guys must have just had a bad nights sleep to pick on this nice NSX wide body so hard. I think it must be worth 30k at least. You know I'm lucky I sold my car before this one came up!:eek::rolleyes::wink:

Ummmm....I do some dumb stuff with my cars, but I would NEVER make my baby look this ghetto.

I can't imagine why you guys don't find something good about this car? I mean hell the wheels are actually tucked under the fenders rather nicely. Oh and the paint color - man now that is a really "bad ass" color of orange! WOW. It kind of reminds me of a Ferrari red.....:biggrin: You guys must have just had a bad nights sleep to pick on this nice NSX wide body so hard. I think it must be worth 30k at least. You know I'm lucky I sold my car before this one came up!:eek::rolleyes::wink:

Tim, if/when you get back into an NSX, I suspect this car will still be for sale and just right for you :biggrin: I'd even put in a good word to the seller that your a good guy and loves quality cars like his. And after all, it is red and the fastest color :wink::wink:

I cannot believe this happened to your old car, Brian. FWIW, I saw this car in much different condition around Fall of 2009.

Its an ok car. Its a show car gone kind of wrong type of thing. To each their own I guess. The thing that bothers me the most about the car is the location of the TVs on the doors and the dumb 95' Acura NSX card on the middle console. If it had a real Atari that would of been really cool! Nobody does that. I would sooo play some Atari at the show or if this car came by my place LOL.

22 bids so far??

I have never seen an NSX with airbag suspension?
Did you see the compressor and tank in the front under the hood??

I'd like to see how it works?..

Not my taste, but I guesss to each his own??

Tim, if/when you get back into an NSX, I suspect this car will still be for sale and just right for you :biggrin: I'd even put in a good word to the seller that your a good guy and loves quality cars like his. And after all, it is red and the fastest color :wink::wink:

Sid, I believe you'd be right about it being available! WOW - something to look forward too! Spoke to another Prime buddy the other night about his new purchase - a 96 red/tan with 75k miles. He got a good deal and it was up to snuff on maintenance - that's a great color combo. Wish the Zanardi came like that - but you could always recover the seats - I'd have to think about the wide body kit though.....:biggrin:

I cannot believe this happened to your old car, Brian. FWIW, I saw this car in much different condition around Fall of 2009.

Yea it sucks, The guy I sold it to I guess let his son borrow it and he wrecked it.. This was the outcome of that :( Oh well. Still not believing the top end engine rebuild at 181k.. That car was beyond perfect and compression was still in the 205-210 range on all cylinders. I sold it to him with 176k I think. Did not expect to see this car like this based on the buyers personality. But I guess stuff happens.

Is this the same buyer? Or do you think he sold it to someone else locally?

This car is not just hot...it is icy hot!

Icy_Hot_Approved_SM.jpg

Back