• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thought give it a try- 02 conversion

nice and great work man! my car is red. i personally like white and my last 6-7 other cars were white and wanted to paint mines white but it seems to be quite of a work. outside of car is easy but engine bay and spare tire compartment seems to be the work i didnt want to do. do you have any pics of how you covered the things in those compartment? if its easy enough ill spray the compartment myself to black also and spray my ride champ white =]

nice and great work man! my car is red. i personally like white and my last 6-7 other cars were white and wanted to paint mines white but it seems to be quite of a work. outside of car is easy but engine bay and spare tire compartment seems to be the work i didnt want to do. do you have any pics of how you covered the things in those compartment? if its easy enough ill spray the compartment myself to black also and spray my ride champ white =]

Thanks. I got the paint shop do all the covering and spraying around it. With careful covering and wrapping, I'm sure it can be done properly. I don't have any pictures unfortunately.

Any update on the closeup pic of the paint? :)

Haven't got the chance to take a closeup just yet. Been raining these few days. I hope this 2 pics helps, took it couple months back. Not really close enough and its getting dark! :rolleyes:

IMG_5787.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

Below bigger pictures of the above.

[img=http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/4715009/1024/Picture-Box/IMG-5787.jpg]

[img=http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/4715012/1024/Picture-Box/IMG-5803.jpg]

HTH. I try to get a closeup pic if I have a chance.

Haven't post in this thread for quite awhile.
I finally installed this over the weekend. Received it end of last year. I bought it from Erick. It took awhile to get it completed, but I'm in no rush. The workmanship is very good I must admit. Installation was just plug and play as it uses the OEM Honda connectors. The outcome - I am pleased indeed. Here's some pictures.

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

Gorgeous! When are you getting your turbo kit?

Gorgeous! When are you getting your turbo kit?

Hi Shaw! Agreed, there are!
Turbo? Hehe 10k question! Hopefully within next month or so. As I say I'm usually in no rush in getting things I ordered. But I do expect them to be completed as per agreement. I'm also in the process of getting the powerplant, another work in progress.

I saw a GTR R35 in the background. Can you share us some info on that? The LED light is very nice btw. I can't wait to go home.

I remember your old R33 LM. When did you get this? Crazy man. GTR then NSX and now GTR again.:eek:

Thanks Jin, I like the lights too :biggrin:

GTR35, Premium Edition(import).Cobb tuned, intakes, meistercraft exhaust. I try to take more pics and post in the off topic :smile:

GTR.jpg

I remember your old R33 LM. When did you get this? Crazy man. GTR then NSX and now GTR again.:eek:

Not mine ... I just drive them :biggrin: I still prefer the NSX look. If you go through my fb post, there's a short speed video.
Anyways, looks like you have lots of new items to install. Waiting for which wheel you're going for.

Very very beautiful. did you buy the rear lights with the LED already built-in?

Haven't post in this thread for quite awhile.
I finally installed this over the weekend. Received it end of last year. I bought it from Erick. It took awhile to get it completed, but I'm in no rush. The workmanship is very good I must admit. Installation was just plug and play as it uses the OEM Honda connectors. The outcome - I am pleased indeed. Here's some pictures.

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

Great conversion! Don't see why people love the LED lights though, surely they are intended to modernise the rear-end, but it makes it look like its from the '80s?!

Very nice LED tail light!!

Thanks.

Great conversion! Don't see why people love the LED lights though, surely they are intended to modernise the rear-end, but it makes it look like its from the '80s?!

Hehe. Yea I know, does look 'retro' in a way. Replacing bulbs with diodes brings it to the present times I guess. Visually I does look better then the OEM (at times)none consistant distribution of lights on the tail light, especially on an aging talilight.
The likes of the bulging/protruding tail light seems to be back, I'm just waiting when flip headlights will make a comback too. :biggrin: which personally I think still looks good on an NSX.

I'm just waiting when flip headlights will make a comback too. :biggrin: which personally I think still looks good on an NSX.

Heyyy... flip ups are cool bro :wink::smile:

Daymmm.... You seemed to put in all the right additions to your car. Nice one.

And you get to drive a GTR as well :eek:

Heyyy... flip ups are cool bro :wink::smile:

Daymmm.... You seemed to put in all the right additions to your car. Nice one.

And you get to drive a GTR as well :eek:

Hey! told you it looks good, especially on red! I miss my flip ups actually...

Yea..got to drive a GTR if I want to frightened myself once and awhile :tongue:
Cobb tuned and Meistercraft to add the noise level(way too loud! haha I personally not liking the loudness)

beautifully and tastefully done all around. simply amazing.

Thank you. More for less:smile: just glad I got Prime members helping me out with this.

This is a beautiful car. Very nicely done... exquisite, even.

Were you able to get the neutron white color without too much hassle? It was always my favorite color for the NSX, but not available in the States.

Back