• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thought give it a try- 02 conversion

Movie invites

Got an invite to watch the F&F4 last Sunday.
They were a gathering organized and couple of car clubs attended. I was invited by our local Honda club. Good turn out. I was asked to park out front when I arrived and soon after joined by 2 GTRs. First time I got to see the GTR up close, and it is big! Overall it was nicely organize event, lots of nicely mod cars and I enjoyed the movie.

3416426876_7cdb9af324_o.jpg

edIMG_6930-1.jpg

edIMG_6926.jpg

3416424400_ede732889a_o.jpg

NRG QR from Erick! Will try to post pics with steering attached!
IMG_4050.jpg

Jin1976 came late!:biggrin:
3415641541_30d2d495af_o.jpg

Celica GTs!
IMG_4060.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Items installed

The car was dynoed after and with the Spoon's, then with Prospeed.

great pictures/great NSX, it's a beauty!
What numbers did you pull?
Oscar

My apoligies if I overlooked it but what exhaust are you running?

GTLW. I am tempted to try other exhaust but maybe not now.

great pictures/great NSX, it's a beauty!
What numbers did you pull?
Oscar

Thanks! Not too much I'm afraid:redface: 263.3 , but not too sure @what stage . I think this might be all installed with Spoon ECU.... I guess.

GTLW. I am tempted to try other exhaust but maybe not now.

Thanks! Not too much I'm afraid:redface: 263.3 , but not too sure @what stage . I think this might be all installed with Spoon ECU.... I guess.

Those are good numbers!
Btw, you have a spare RED NSX-R HONDA engine cover+manifold cover for sale?

:)
OScar

Great meetup. Too bad it was a little bit marred by some unresponsible drifting by the Silvia's especially at one of the expensive place in Brunei.

Meet a lot of new friends. There was one EG Civic Hatchback that have H22 engine transplant as well as a motorised sunroof. Looks like oem setup until he told me some of the engine mount have to be mod to fit.

The silver R33 I belielve has over 1000BHP.

Numbers are pretty ok . I have spares for 02 tail lights and 02 headlights but not Red NSX-R engine cover.

Wow!! spare set of +02 taillight and headlight!! You are the man....

I watched one of the TV show about Brunei and it is such as nice place. They mainly focus on the king, all his houses, also they said he is a car collector too. He own alot of exotic cars..........Is NSX included? Sorry it is little off topic........

I believe so. Check the list given in the off topic thread. Can't remember the name of the thread.

Somewhere hidden, there are two NA1 NSX-R prototype in Brunei.

I watched one of the TV show about Brunei and it is such as nice place. They mainly focus on the king, all his houses, also they said he is a car collector too. He own alot of exotic cars..........Is NSX included? Sorry it is little off topic........

All I can say is WOW! You really outdid yourself with the conversion and the headlamps. Attn to detail is top notch.

Isn't he the owner of 60+ NSX's? :eek:

I guess it wasn't actually a 'spare' of sort . I got the 02 headlights
USDM but afterwards decided on the NSX-R option, and with the USDM beam pattern. It was enough to let me pull the trigger for the NSX-R headlight. The interesting thing was, when I ordered my headlight my source asked for what color I wanted as they can get OEM NSX matching headlights:cool:
As for the tail light thought of an LED option on those , so wait and see.:smile:
As for the Sultan cars collection. Well, let's say I got the chance long time ago on stumbling into one of the storage :cool: ... let's keep it at that :smile:

All I can say is WOW! You really outdid yourself with the conversion and the headlamps. Attn to detail is top notch.

Thanks. They are possible with help I get from this forum. Outstanding bunch of people.

Isn't he the owner of 60+ NSX's? :eek:
Really?!:eek: Not sure myself but I thought it was less.

Wow, I wish my car looked like that.:smile:

I'm not really one for changing colors only because I fear it will not turn out right but man Your car really looks Great..

A true work of Art..

enjoy

Wow, I wish my car looked like that.:smile:
I wish I had your wheels :cool: Queried Advan Kreuzer V from Singapore and Japan and they were discontinued. SOS have them but transportation from the US would be unjustifiable. Was always down to the Kreuzer V and the GTV. Two totally different design, but I like them both a lot.

I'm not really one for changing colors only because I fear it will not turn out right but man Your car really looks Great..

A true work of Art..

enjoy

Thanks! I know exactly what you mean. I was in that particular situation so many times before the repaint. It's finer details of different color that I'm worried about like screw heads, bolt heads, nooks and crannies. Thankfully it turn out well.
Now what I need is to have a color code sticker replacing the old ones.

That's nearly a year since I added anything to this thread! :eek:

nice work.
what a beautiful nsx..

did you clear bra the car after the paint job?

Thank you. I didn't put any clear bra on the car, I do have couple of small nicks on the front bumper but nothing obvious.
It is true for me that the longer I own the NSX, the more I love to drive it.:smile:

Thanks!
Been awhile I haven't add anything to this thread. I might again soon.

As for the color. It is a Honda NSX color. Neutron White(Japan NSX only). Paint still looks great imo.

Thanks for sharing! Any chance you can get a close-up on that paint? I've never seen that color before and it looks gorgeous. Makes me wanna repaint my evo that color! lol :)

Hi IsR. Just like to know what happened to ur old bronze wheel?

Back