• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top Loading AR-15

M1A1 :biggrin: .308 nuff said:tongue: should be perfectly legal in Cali.

I have a ar15, ar10 and a m1a1. Love shooting the civy version of the M14:biggrin:

M1A1 :biggrin: .308 nuff said:tongue: should be perfectly legal in Cali.

I have a ar15, ar10 and a m1a1. Love shooting the civy version of the M14:biggrin:

LoL, you mean the M1A1 Abrams Tank? Or the M1 Garand? :tongue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

800px-M1-

sorry typo :redface: lol i was talking on the phone while posting but yeah, shoot I'd pick up a abrams tank if I could!:biggrin:
But yeah, I have the SOCOM version and love shooting it! I think they are a lot more fun to shoot than any ar 15 but the bullets cost more....

Last edited:
2 words. THATS CALIFORNIA

wrong, THATS KALIFORNIA :biggrin:

I saw your want ad. Why don't you just build one? Would cost you less by a little bit. I've seen some complete CMMG and stag lowers with pistol grip for under $190. Then you can add whatever complete upper for $450+. Most completes I see here in Kalifornia anyways go for ATLEAST $850+ used.

Probably alot cheaper out of state. Those stripped lowers are getting harder to find probably because of demand.

check out
http://www.evilblackrifleshop.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

They're in Colorado Springs, CO which is a very gun friendly place.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if theres a semi-automatic version of this gun? Also would it be legal in CA? :confused:

What about an AR pistol? I've seen some for sale here in California. Unless you really just want to have that H&K for the sake of owning one. But if you are truely interested in a semi auto pistol that fires a more powerful rifle round, the AR pistol is definitely capable. It fires the standard 5.56 nato and 223.

You REALLY REALLY REALLY must be careful when dealing with such firearms though. One wrong part or configuration will send you away to prison for many years.

Last edited:
What about an AR pistol? I've seen some for sale here in California. Unless you really just want to have that H&K for the sake of owning one. But if you are truely interested in a semi auto pistol that fires a more powerful rifle round, the AR pistol is definitely capable. It fires the standard 5.56 nato and 223.

Stick with a 14.5" or longer on an AR type. You have to have ~6" in front of the gas block to make the gun run.

Also the noise with my 11" M16 NO ONE with shoot with me unless I put the can on. Same reason I sold the HK .308 W/ 8" barrel. I sent my HK21 auto back after putting a few belts though it.............just too much money for a beltfed auto.

If you like beltfed the most fun is the FN M3 but try to keep up the cost of the ammo for that.

Back