• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Cleanest/Nicest NSX!

9635Signature_series1.jpg

This is my contribution to the thread.Kinda clean/kinda nice?
I also wanted to see if I could post a normal size pic for a change.Thanks to my "Grouchy" friend(you know who you are) I did.

Stacy

DJ from GT-Rom here,

Just wanted to know if we could play...:cool:

www.gt-rom.net
Both yellows 02 and NA1 (not sure of the year) and the amazing demo car 91! are owned by Mr. Tamura. I'll post my RX-7 elseware...lol

Cars looks good. A little off topic question. What is the size and offsets of your CE28Ns on the Red NSX? Also, is that the glossy black, or the flat black?

Thanks,
Nathan

Okay....you can all stop voting now....THIS is the cleanest, and overall nicest, NSX out there.

5872nsxwi01-med.JPG

You ever try keeping a white interior clean on a car you drive?? This one is perfect.

5872nsxwi07-med.JPG

This is probably my favorite NSX on Prime if I could have anyones car. It is that good.

These two are older pics of Mine's and TitaniumVtec's (James) NSXs, So, I'm partial to these two as it is more like family, But I'll take the last car in black please.

Since I park beside of James everyday at work, he gets my vote. Ha. :biggrin:

Okay....you can all stop voting now....THIS is the cleanest, and overall nicest, NSX out there.

5872nsxwi01-med.JPG

You ever try keeping a white interior clean on a car you drive?? This one is perfect.

5872nsxwi07-med.JPG

This is probably my favorite NSX on Prime if I could have anyones car. It is that good.

+1 on the clean ivory white interior... it IS CLEAN... :cool:

13146nsxlip2.jpg
Ahhh..the illusive ivory/sebring silver combo. Would it count if I ripped my interior out and replaced it with one from a black car or something? :)

so you now own the above car? do you have pictures with the new wheels? :smile:

@MiamieNeSex

VERY nice wheels!!

This is the best looking NSX ever:
Best ever? :eek:

That car could be anything, does'nt look like an NSX at all!

I can understand for a race car its form following function, but as for pure looks and beauty, the infamous F50 conversion is more appealing. :frown:

Back