• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

WOW - this sounds really great , but what we need is a nsxca school bus to pick everyone up at home!!!!! van. nsxr's are so lazy!

You also need an NSX Club mascot, can I recommend::biggrin:
keeley-hazell05.jpg

I suppose the school bus would solve the problem of living in Vancouver and not wanting to drive your NSX in the rain - I'm guessing that only gives you a handful of "safe" days a year!:wink: :tongue:

ya i want to move to socal or even better arizona!

ya, but if we had no "winter" I wouldn't have the time to turbo my car !

Vancouver S2000 Owner signing in!!! :biggrin:

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here.

In the past ive set up a bunch of Meets/photoshoots/Cruises for the S2K community.

Ive joined this site in hopes of setting up a future S2K+NSX Meet/Cruise.And getting a big turnout from our "big brother" NSX's.

Anyways ill leave it at that. Check back for Meet info once the weather gets better.

Hope to meet some of you guys soon!!!

I recently bought a 95 yellow nsx, I'm from richmond. So, it's time to do another mini meet next sunny day.

I just met louie briefly out front of my work by coincidence.. his 05 nsx is awsome btw.

I recently bought a 95 yellow nsx, I'm from richmond. So, it's time to do another mini meet next sunny day.

I just met louie briefly out front of my work by coincidence.. his 05 nsx is awsome btw.

hey! welcome to prime , I'm always up for a meet (when it's sunny) can't wait to see your car!
Yes louie is great!

looks like someone just imported a long beach blue 2002+. I saw a truck hauling it with a trailer in the back with the nsx exposed on 99 hwy heading northbound Friday 2 pm. nice ride!

looks like someone just imported a long beach blue 2002+. I saw a truck hauling it with a trailer in the back with the nsx exposed on 99 hwy heading northbound Friday 2 pm. nice ride!

That would be a 2005 LBB with only 13,000 miles !!
Bumbobee(steve) brought it up,Thanks to me,LOL!!!
It was one of the cars I was looking at and was just too good of a deal to turn down.The guys asking price was nothing compared to the other 05's that were for sale.I am not sure of the final agreement price but was definately a GREAT deal !
Congrats Steve and lets get modding this thing,drop it off at my house for a while :wink: I promise I won't abuse(I mean drive) it !!

Stacy

Hi all,

Sorry to hijack this thread for a moment...
For those of you in the Vancouver area interested in men's fashion, my company
Uppercut Apparel is having a huge liquidation sale. Everything must go!! 90% off all inventory!!
CASH ONLY and all sales are final. Identify yourself from Prime and get a free Item!!

Address: 1174 W 7th, Vancouver, BC

Date: Feb 16 and 17 (Saturday and Sunday)

Time : 12 noon to 6pm

Cheers,

Uppercut a.p.
604-868-5033

Last edited:
That would be a 2005 LBB with only 13,000 miles !!
Bumbobee(steve) brought it up,Thanks to me,LOL!!!
It was one of the cars I was looking at and was just too good of a deal to turn down.The guys asking price was nothing compared to the other 05's that were for sale.I am not sure of the final agreement price but was definately a GREAT deal !
Congrats Steve and lets get modding this thing,drop it off at my house for a while :wink: I promise I won't abuse(I mean drive) it !!

Stacy

Hahahahahahah!!!! My Baby can't sleep with Oldman's Porsche beside her!!........ She told me Porsche is very horny and dirty!!!! hahahahahhaha. Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahah!!!! My Baby can't sleep with Oldman's Porsche beside her!!........ She told me Porsche is very horny and dirty!!!! hahahahahhaha. Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!

I have to work in the morning but call me around 1-2 in the afternoon.Let's meet up,HEY any others want to meet up late afternoon tomorrow?
Weather Permitting of course,but it is suppose to be SUNNY:biggrin:

Stacy

PS That was suppose to be my car,remember that !!!

I have to work in the morning but call me around 1-2 in the afternoon.Let's meet up,HEY any others want to meet up late afternoon tomorrow?

Stacy

I will call you tomorrow!!!!!

Stacy

hmmm ... i'm getting to sleep a bit late but afternoon sounds good

WOW,I seen the car I was going to buy(2005 LBB NSX) and BOY am I glad I didn't buy it !!
Don't say anything to bumbobee,but it was beat bad.Scratched on fenders,rips in interior and was burning oil when I followed him ......,LOL !!
Once I had enough of his "Sunday driving" I ripped by him.He tried to keep up but....need I say more !

Just kidding,very nice car,extremely clean and boy was he smiling !!!
Great deal on what appears to be a great car ,congrats !
Now take that virgin car and lets put the wrenches to her !!??

Stacy

Last edited:
STACY, you are polluting our "market" with all these U.S. "grey market" cars and what you have done for Steve is no less irreponsible! I can't beleive that since you have no guts to "pull the trigger" on another nsx , you then try to pawn off your crappy seconds on poor unsuspecting fellow prime members
- blah,blah,blah - - -

j/k - haha , at least someone will enjoy driving it! ( because if you bought it , It would never see the road like your other one!!!)

everyone knows LBB is my fav color! (what I really mean is "louie" is my favorite prime member!!!!!!) - well - one of them anyway! next to stacy himself , of course!!!!!! ( Stacy is like our own local celebrity on nsxprime!!) something like the persident of united states of nsx - or premier of british nsx columbia - or leader of the united nsx nations - or ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - never mind I'm just too bored I'm going to the garage to rev up my nsx and listen to the blow off valve - - - - -

WOW,I seen the car I was going to buy(2005 LBB NSX) and BOY am I glad I didn't buy it !!
Don't say anything to bumbobee,but it was beat bad.Scratched on fenders,rips in interior and was burning oil when I followed him ......,LOL !!
Once I had enough of his "Sunday driving" I ripped by him.He tried to keep up but....need I say more !

Just kidding,very nice car,extremely clean and boy was he smiling !!!
Great deal on what appears to be a great car ,congrats !
Now take that virgin car and lets put the wrenches to her !!??

Stacy

Your just Jealous because I am better looking then you!!!! hahahahaa.
I was going opposite direction...... So yes I couldn't keep up to you!!!!!
Yes I need to fix this car up BADDDDDDDDDD soon..
Don't worry Stacy when I a done with this car!!! You don't even want to try keeping up with me but I will wait for you at the next Gas station. I am coming over to your house soon!!!!!!

Hi all,
When will you guy have the next meet up ? I would love to bring out my car and meet with you guy .Hope to see you soon

Andy,

STACY, you are polluting our "market" with all these U.S. "grey market" cars and what you have done for Steve is no less irreponsible! I can't beleive that since you have no guts to "pull the trigger" on another nsx , you then try to pawn off your crappy seconds on poor unsuspecting fellow prime members
- blah,blah,blah - - -

j/k - haha , at least someone will enjoy driving it! ( because if you bought it , It would never see the road like your other one!!!)

everyone knows LBB is my fav color! (what I really mean is "louie" is my favorite prime member!!!!!!) - well - one of them anyway! next to stacy himself , of course!!!!!! ( Stacy is like our own local celebrity on nsxprime!!) something like the persident of united states of nsx - or premier of british nsx columbia - or leader of the united nsx nations - or ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - never mind I'm just too bored I'm going to the garage to rev up my nsx and listen to the blow off valve - - - - -

You guys "Crack me up" !
Where were you yesterday?
Oh yeah,sniffing fumes from your exhaust in the garage,LOL !
All BS aside that LBB is an amazing colour,even at night.
Stefan is just lucking THAT a FELLOW prime member(me) had his back on this one.Anything to help out !

I will,next time give more notice to our meetings.I even think we should have a thread started" Vancouver meets".Might make it easier to find out when a meet may be or for somebody to post they are available to meet up !

See ya soon and looking forward to this Kelowna thing !
Since I will be the FIRST to arrive,I will confirm your guys' reservations at the hotel,eat lunch and have a nap just to wake and see you guys pull-in,LOL !

Stacy

You guys "Crack me up" !
Where were you yesterday?
Oh yeah,sniffing fumes from your exhaust in the garage,LOL !
All BS aside that LBB is an amazing colour,even at night.
Stefan is just lucking THAT a FELLOW prime member(me) had his back on this one.Anything to help out !

I will,next time give more notice to our meetings.I even think we should have a thread started" Vancouver meets".Might make it easier to find out when a meet may be or for somebody to post they are available to meet up !

See ya soon and looking forward to this Kelowna thing !
Since I will be the FIRST to arrive,I will confirm your guys' reservations at the hotel,eat lunch and have a nap just to wake and see you guys pull-in,LOL !

Stacy

Yes Mr!!!! If you didn't call me about this car on new years day, I wouldn't be driving it right now but because of you I couldn't sleep well for past 2 and half months. So we are even now!!! hahahhah:biggrin:

Ya , Raj - or stacy's GHOST..... - OOOH, SO SCARY!

So , I know we have the "nsx west fest" in may , but I was wondering who wants to have a local vancouver meet ? I know a few people who can't go for the long w/end but would love a 1 day event in gvrd.

Back