• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

ok that makes three... we are missing a lot of others, I can think of about 5 - off the top of my head... don't make us hunt you down! WE WILL!!!

Sure why not ,let me know guy

Hi everyone..it's Winston

I was already planning to shoot some cars this weekend so hopefully we can organize something by tonight. I was thinking that anyone coming from Vancouver/Burnaby/Richmond/etc could meet in Coquitlam around 12-1pm, then we could all cruise down to Mission together. Go check out the event/cars and take some photos.

Is anyone up for that?

Here are some photos I've taken...oh..and I'll probably bring a Bmw 7 Series and M3 tomorrow...we'll see what happens

mc92mr4.jpg

bhf.jpg

dy01ai.jpg

ta02ar2.jpg

cn06at5.jpg

ab90ns.jpg

Hi everyone..it's Winston

I was already planning to shoot some cars this weekend so hopefully we can organize something by tonight. I was thinking that anyone coming from Vancouver/Burnaby/Richmond/etc could meet in Coquitlam around 12-1pm, then we could all cruise down to Mission together. Go check out the event/cars and take some photos.

Is anyone up for that?

Winston I am planning to reconnect with some track buddies so I will be at Mission around 3pm. I talked to Tony Morris Jr. He says we are welcome to view the event just mention his name at the gate when you enter.
604-818-6033 cell

I was thinking of a meet next weekend or something, my car is still missing some parts ( suspension ) so I am gonna put it back together this week!
also ,I didn't expect the weather to be this good!
I will probably still show up at mission to watch ( just not in the nsx)

Winston I am planning to reconnect with some track buddies so I will be at Mission around 3pm. I talked to Tony Morris Jr. He says we are welcome to view the event just mention his name at the gate when you enter.
604-818-6033 cell

Ok, thanks!

I will probably be there around 2-2:30..I'll give you a call.

edit: and I'm ok for next week too, I promised myself I would make the effort and take a lot of pictures in 08!

Who is going to the revscene spring meet?

SPRING MEET 2008

Event: Revscene.net Spring Meet 2008
Date: March 30th, 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 12 noon

so far just on rs they have 83 cars

plus other car clubs

I'm going (if it rains I'll go incognito) ie. in another car!

Who is going to the revscene spring meet?

SPRING MEET 2008

Event: Revscene.net Spring Meet 2008
Date: March 30th, 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 12 noon

so far just on rs they have 83 cars

plus other car clubs

I'm going (if it rains I'll go incognito) ie. in another car!
or snows like its been doing here ever since I removed my winter wheels

sounds like a good plan though, especially if Winston brings his camera :wink:

I don't plan on going to the Revscene meet..there is usually nothing to see. It's like walking around a Superstore parking lot.

And I have way too much work to complete this weekend anyways. :tongue:

edit: and thanks joboo

Last edited:
Hey guys. Been out of commision lately, but feels good to be back in the nsx community since last year. Any commited meets as Spring is near? I've only met 1 other Nsx owner, so don't mind a noob pitchin' in. Car is finally back from the bodyshop and got a facelift :biggrin: !
N.Van, Kaiser '98.

Spotted Steve (Blue NA2) in Kits this evening around 8. Sorry, I don't know your user name. You came and looked at my exhaust I was selling about a month ago. Ride's looking pretty tight. You even made my head turn. :)

Back