• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

Vancouver area

Whew, I am exhausted from reading this thread. It took four pages and almost seven months to decide on this meet!:biggrin: So I just HAVE to meet everyone, just to congratulate you on your perserverance!

Given it takes just a little lead-time to set up these things, may I suggest a follow up meet for say, September 7th? I am thinking about a meet where parking is not an issue, the scenery is fantastic, the road is a great mix of straights and fast and slow turns. And, best of all, we can go as fast as we want for over 1.5 hours. Ya baby, sounds too good to be true. But it isn't and it is the most fun we can have in our cars (almost.) Here is what I am thinking about http://www.performancedriversclub.org/events_detail.asp?eventID=109

I am definitely going. Anyone else?

Michael

Thanks Jason ... so this is just the meeting time. We will be deciding what to do once we get there, right?

Pam 604-818-6033

Yes, just meet first then we'll figure things out. Most likely come up w/ lunch/brunch plans first then chat while we eat to figure out what we're planning for the day.

nice to see everyone again!!

SANY0270.jpg

SANY0260.jpg

SANY0249.jpg

SANY0276.jpg

Lets do it again sometime!!

Thanks for the pics Louie. Yes, that was a blast. We HAVE to do that again really soon.

I think in total with all those who showed at different times, we had around 13 or 14 X's come out that day. Lunch was great and the cruise even better. I know a few couldn't make it so there's more of us out there that can come out to play. Honestly, I was surprised to see this many of us showed that day. Maybe next time we'll "take a run for the border" ...taco bell run to Squamish. :biggrin:

Re: Vancouver area

I have just registered today for the event Sept., 7th.Hope to see you there.:biggrin:
Porpoise
Whew, I am exhausted from reading this thread. It took four pages and almost seven months to decide on this meet!:biggrin: So I just HAVE to meet everyone, just to congratulate you on your perserverance!

Given it takes just a little lead-time to set up these things, may I suggest a follow up meet for say, September 7th? I am thinking about a meet where parking is not an issue, the scenery is fantastic, the road is a great mix of straights and fast and slow turns. And, best of all, we can go as fast as we want for over 1.5 hours. Ya baby, sounds too good to be true. But it isn't and it is the most fun we can have in our cars (almost.) Here is what I am thinking about http://www.performancedriversclub.org/events_detail.asp?eventID=109

I am definitely going. Anyone else?

Michael

I'm in N.Van. Never knew there was a Canadian version on this site. Car is in the shop for mods, but will show up with my '98 widebody intact, on stock mags lolol...Let me know time 'n place :) In Japan right now for 1 month tho.

Also anyone keepin' tabs on the #'s of Nsx's in the gvrd? Wouldn't be a bad idea if there was an exclusive newsletter strictly for van nsx owners ? I'm starting to browse this website and other Honda related sites quite often, so I wouldn't mind pitchin' in my share of the effort if someone else wants to take the frontline on this :) This way the news will get out instantaneously to everyone with the same interests with no delays :) If you guys think it's stupid, then disregard my comment.

Also anyone keepin' tabs on the #'s of Nsx's in the gvrd? Wouldn't be a bad idea if there was an exclusive newsletter strictly for van nsx owners ? I'm starting to browse this website and other Honda related sites quite often, so I wouldn't mind pitchin' in my share of the effort if someone else wants to take the frontline on this :) This way the news will get out instantaneously to everyone with the same interests with no delays :) If you guys think it's stupid, then disregard my comment.
I usually have good luck with email so this might work well. Not everyone browses the forums regularly, especially me :redface: and if you miss signing in once you lose the email alerts to the thread.

There are quite a few NSX dedicated owners in the Vancouver area.

I usually have good luck with email so this might work well. Not everyone browses the forums regularly, especially me :redface: and if you miss signing in once you lose the email alerts to the thread.

There are quite a few NSX dedicated owners in the Vancouver area.

Throwing things back to Red right now about start the newsletter thing. Good to know the first reply is in need/want of this type of notice. :)

Throwing things back to Red right now about start the newsletter thing. Good to know the first reply is in need/want of this type of notice. :)

Starting an email list and a regular meet is a great idea - we can also help you guys if you choose an Acura Dealer and any other supplier you want discounts at we can negotiate a Club Discount.

Starting an email list and a regular meet is a great idea - we can also help you guys if you choose an Acura Dealer and any other supplier you want discounts at we can negotiate a Club Discount.

K Red..I'm guessing you are a pioneer of the club, maybe you are the right person with the POWA to appoint who can lead this *hint*---->'Easy_Goin' LOL.... Could be a start to something that can create a lifestyle for a long time to come for many of us here :)

Last edited:
so... we're gonna meet with the toronto folks??? sounds cool but far?????
j/k!

but we definitley need to have one more meet before the weather gets too bad... LETS GO

K Red..I'm guessing you are a pioneer of the club, maybe you are the right person with the POWA to appoint who can lead this *hint*---->'Easy_Goin' LOL.... Could be a start to something that can create a lifestyle for a long time to come for many of us here :)

Dude! You tha Man!

Now all you gotta do is call me, get some more info, arrange a meet, spread the word, and give us some places you want discounts at (we'll do that for you)

416 391-1100 or cell 416 258-8527 - I'm away Thrus - Mon this week.

My car is a canadian car purchased from burrard acura in vancouver. originally i saw it in the autotrader.ca but the car was in quebec. I asked the salesperson in vancouver to bring it in for me.QUOTE]Hey Louie, you got your car from Burrard but it was out of town when u bought it? When? I've picked up 2 from them from 5yrs ago 'til now. Never seen s blue one on ad before there.

Dude! You tha Man!

Now all you gotta do is call me, get some more info, arrange a meet, spread the word, and give us some places you want discounts at (we'll do that for you)

416 391-1100 or cell 416 258-8527 - I'm away Thrus - Mon this week.
Tha Easy_Goin' man is unavailable. Please leave a message after the tone...(beep!)
Thx Red! Ok, I can give support only tho k. Personal life is rockin' me silly and still got my ass stuck in Japan with the wife. Should be back in a few weeks max and I'll follow up with you then..cool? Maybe collecting Van pplz emails now could be a good start? How you want me to do this? Thread starter?
I don't know if the effort put in for discount at the shops and things are that feesable, due to the lack of shops that do "exclusive" Nsx work here. I am still having a hard time finding and using a regular place, but we'll work this out as time goes I'm sure! You guys must have it good back there. But glad to know you guys out East got our backs :)

I am looking for anyone in BC that would be interest in going for a drive? I live in Kelowna and have a 2000 NSX. Anyone interested?
Ya i'm down for it! But only when i get up to Kelowna sometime. I visit there a few X's a yr to go cherry pickin'. And that's the fruit btw. lol...Send me your email contact, and I'll give ya a shout the next trip up there, so I know u'll be available. If not, I usually use my MDX for the trip.

ok guys !!! WHO WANTS TO MEET THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So just to be clear, NOBODY ? wants to go for a cruise this week ???
I'm gonna buy a kia !!!
or maybe a 74 monte carlo ?

I am looking for anyone in BC that would be interest in going for a drive? I live in Kelowna and have a 2000 NSX. Anyone interested?

What did you have in mind, a couple hours, a day trip or ? Not sure if I can do anything this weekend, but perhaps in the future.
Send me an e-mail if you want.
Porpoise

Back