• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

I saw an older guy in a black NSX on 156th in bellevue just now on my way to work. We were stopped across from each other at a stop sign. We did the "corvette wave" and went on our way. That was the most excited I've been to see an NSX in a long time. I almost never see one on the road when I'm driving mine.

I was spotted on I5 this afternoon on my way to Olympia.. Some guy and his lady friend were taking pictures of me while driving down the freeway. They were in a Honda with a gauge of some kind on the A pillar.. so maybe it had a turbo.. but I'm sure I made that guy's day when I punched the throttle and he heard that turbo spool up. :D
"Not only is it an nsx... but.." WHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---PSSSHHHHHH.. hehe
I wish I had the pics cuz I bet there were some awesome rolling shots. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I saw a black NSX at guitar center in Tukwila yesterday afternoon.

I did the "corvette guy wave" with another silver NSX on my way to work this morning.

I did the "corvette guy wave" with another silver NSX on my way to work this morning.

If you were turning onto 156th Ave from Eastgate Way then it was me you saw going the other way. Your car sounded good as it turned the corner. It also looked great from the front view facing me - made everybody else's cars look like hulking buses by comparison.

Kevin

Yep that was me. :biggrin: I almost didn't even see your car. I feel like I'm in a go kart sometimes compared to the people around me.

I keep hearing about a black one cruising around Bellingham area, if thats true that makes 5 that I know of in this small area :smile:

Silver one Fri Dec 31 at around 7a.m. traveling N bound on I5 near N. gate.

Friday May 27th, witnessed a 1991-2001 red NSX on Airport RD. in Everett about 2:00 P.M. I was on my way to work, I wonder if we are co-workers. :biggrin:

I guess I should've posted here instead of the other thread but...

Saw Jfowler's car along with a black X with Idaho plates at Redmond Town Center this morning. Wanted to say hello and snap some pics but by the time I was done working on a car they were gone.

Also, I frequently see a red X on 156th in Bellevue (Crossroads area) looking like it's headed towards Microsoft in the mornings.

Yeah I work there, ohhh really? Is he on Prime???

Cool man, I work for Boeing also ;-) currently I am on 1st shift 747 tank closure but I just took a job offer to Renton LTD so I'll be in Renton next month. No more union for me though :)
Eek is on prime but he doesn't log on much.

Dan

Ps BTW I saw that red nsx inside the fence and the driver looks alittle older.
So either 25+ years or manager.

Last edited:
Saw Jfowler's car along with a black X with Idaho plates at Redmond Town Center this morning. Wanted to say hello and snap some pics but by the time I was done working on a car they were gone.

You missed mine. I was there too. I may have left before you got there. :biggrin:

Back