• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

wek sos / jdm theory show?

Hi guys its becoming that time again where we start planning for the weksos show again. Blurry mike_c have you guys heard of the dates yet or know of pre sale tickets? Keep us informed
Bill

so sac people lets go there in a group! who's down?

Gosh if I remember correctly it was cheap. I think it was like 40 bucks or something like that. Gets you admission for two and registration. Make sure when you fill it out to put nsx prime as the club name. Gonna be a rarity...three brooklands greenies at one show! Danny (blurrynsx) always attends but he shows with his friends shop. I have a list of goodies I'm trying to do before the show. Hope I can get it all done haha.

Bill

Thats going to be awesome having three Brooklands there! I also have a small list of goodies to be installed before the show. Hopefully I can get the WW skirts and front lip painted and installed by then.

What do you have in store for your greenie? :biggrin:

Gonna try to have my sideskirts...my s2000 cluster in... Some of my interior done...gotta save for seats :( want a 02 rear valance and type r wing...don't know if ill get those by then. Too many projects haha

Wow, thats a lot of upgrades for a short amount of time. What kind of side skirts are you going with? Which seats?

I'm also looking at getting a type r wing for my baby, but need to get myself out of debt first. Hopefully by June, 2010. :eek:

Happy New Year everyone!

I just registered for this and stated "NSX Prime" for the club/crew section of the registration.

Who's all going? :smile:

im registered as well. the picture post thing is new this year...kinda nice though...last year we saw some stock civics and we were like wtf? there was a r34 parked on the street last year when i left....go figure hahaha. pretty excited for the show!

bill

I'm pretty excited too, first show for my NSX!

I got a reply from Junior and this is what he said:

All NSX primes willall be together. Talk to Kris Mach III as he has space aside for JUST NSX PRIME. I believe 10 NSX's. If u can only fill it with 4-6, let me know so I can fill it with my cars. call me if u have any questions.....

Does anyone know who Kris Mach III is and how to ensure we're all parked together?

Edit:

So I just spoke to Junior from Wekfest and he asked that I relay the message to anyone on prime that is planning on showing their NSX at the show please included "NSX Prime" in the title line along with "WEKFEST REGISTRATION". He said to send the message ASAP as they have already received over 575 emails for registration. There are only a few more spaces left for NSX Prime members.

Last edited:
hello :biggrin: this is kris.

please start a list of cars that are registered already. that have not regestered thru me. so i know to move you to my group.

If you have not registered and want to register. please call me
415-594-0030 or pm MikeC_587. we only have 4 more spots for nsx.

please start a list of cars that are registered already. that have not regestered thru me. so i know to move you to my group.

We now only have two spots left.

Mike

3.bill - ntgr8td (I emailed them an hour after opening lol. I really want to show again please count me in and where and to whom to make payment

Ntgr8td bill

Just to clarify, if you sent in a request to register and you have not received an e-mail requesting for payment, then you are not registered for WekFest. Basically, cars are being screened due to limited spots available.

The ten spots that was reserved for the NSX crew has been filled. The names are listed below.

1) MikeC_587
2) 02#154
3) iCEE
4) s4play
5) Blurynsx
6) Dhalsim
7) 1nsx2v
8) AaronS
9) Yellow Scorpion
10) CarlS - Red Dragon

If you are not on the list above, please send me a pm with a pic of your NSX and a list of mods that have been completed. We will do our best to add you to the show.

Thanks,

Just to clarify, if you sent in a request to register and you have not received an e-mail requesting for payment, then you are not registered for WekFest. Basically, cars are being screened due to limited spots available.

The ten spots that was reserved for the NSX crew has been filled. The names are listed below.

1) MikeC_587
2) 02#154
3) iCEE
4) s4play
5) Blurynsx
6) Dhalsim
7) 1nsx2v
8) AaronS
9) Yellow Scorpion
10) CarlS - Red Dragon

If you are not on the list above, please send me a pm with a pic of your NSX and a list of mods that have been completed. We will do our best to add you to the show.

Thanks,

Thanks for the update. I might have to see if I can bum a ride w/ #7-#10.

1) MikeC_587
2) 02#154
3) iCEE
4) s4play
5) Blurynsx
6) Dhalsim
7) 1nsx2v
8) AaronS
9) Yellow Scorpion
10) CarlS - Red Dragon

Thanks,

That is pretty disappointing this list was not extended to include other members of prime.

I'm talking with Ernesto from WekFest and he may be able to work something out for the rest of us who would like to show our NSXs.

Let's start a seperate list:

1. Dan - NA1VTEC

Anyone else? I need to find out asap so I can see if Ernesto can work something out for us.

Dan

Last edited:
Back