• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What does NSXPrime.com membership mean to me?

RSO(Murdoch)...."Im comin for you"............done in my best Rambo...

Vegas NSX - Good to see you post up. Always will remember getting to ride in your turbo'd NSX and a tour around your neighborhood while I was visiting the area.

The NXS was surely to skirt the copy-write laws previously noted in this thread. :)

Oh hey Shaun!! Long time no talk; great hearing from you again! You still working in the "industry"? :wink: Wish we could have done some work together! I ended up doing pretty well with my business and "retired" a few years ago. Best kept secret, fly under the radar job, am I right?? :tongue:

Last edited:
Oh hey Shaun!! Long time no talk; great hearing from you again! You still working in the "industry"? :wink: Wish we could have done some work together! I ended up doing pretty well with my business and "retired" a few years ago. Best kept secret, fly under the radar job, am I right?? :tongue:

Yes, still working the same job. No retirement here, but what would I do if I retired??? :)
Congrats on the "retirement". Next time I'm in Vegas, I'll try to catch up with you over a beverage.
Cheers!

NSXPrime means the world to me... yeah, you guys can't let this place dissolve.... especially since I've been somehow talked into buying my third (not at the same time) NSX. Just going through the paperwork now. It's very nice for me to go back through all these old threads (thank goodness they're still here) and re-learn everything, then find out who's still around and start spending stupid amounts of money making the car the way I want it.

Cheers everyone!

DrVolkl said:
It's very nice for me to go back through all these old threads (thank goodness they're still here) and re-learn everything, then find out who's still around and start spending stupid amounts of money making the car the way I want it.

Ah, the NSX lifestyle. LOL :D

NSXPrime means the world to me... yeah, you guys can't let this place dissolve.... especially since I've been somehow talked into buying my third (not at the same time) NSX. Just going through the paperwork now. It's very nice for me to go back through all these old threads (thank goodness they're still here) and re-learn everything, then find out who's still around and start spending stupid amounts of money making the car the way I want it.

Cheers everyone!

Welcome back, [MENTION=13146]DrVolkl[/MENTION]. I did the same thing this summer!

Welcome back, [MENTION=13146]DrVolkl[/MENTION]. I did the same thing this summer!
Nice! Yeah, wasn’t really planning on it, very glad this place is still around. It’s a local car from guys I used to hang out with years ago... was given first dibs on it and figured why not. Knowing the history of the car etc is comforting. I should have it all transferred in a few weeks, then I can actually post pictures, I already have lots of ideas for it.

Nice to see that Dog again....

Cheers everyone!

That is a familiar "face". Welcome back to Prime. :)

Nice to see that Dog again....

...and I recognize that bumble bee car anywhere... you've had that thing forever! I'm kicking myself for getting rid of my two prior cars... oh well, this one will be it for me!

Thanks guys, good to be back!

.not just prime but the nsx community in general...It took just 3 days for a low mileage alternator to magically appear at my door from one of my nsx friends...Its that shirt off my back attitude that really warms the heart.

...and I recognize that bumble bee car anywhere... you've had that thing forever! I'm kicking myself for getting rid of my two prior cars... oh well, this one will be it for me!

Thanks guys, good to be back!

Glad to see you back! I pray you still have that Nordic Gold 997?

Glad to see you back! I pray you still have that Nordic Gold 997?

Unfortunately not, that was two 997's ago. Found myself a low mileage creme coupe with all the right options. The NSX I'm hopefully closing on is also white, so go figure.

Good to see y'all too!

Unfortunately not, that was two 997's ago. Found myself a low mileage creme coupe with all the right options. The NSX I'm hopefully closing on is also white, so go figure.

Good to see y'all too!

Like the NSX, there is nothing like a 911. Good Luck on the NSX, so exciting!

Yes, still working the same job. No retirement here, but what would I do if I retired??? :)
Congrats on the "retirement". Next time I'm in Vegas, I'll try to catch up with you over a beverage.
Cheers!

Actually the business was in Southern California and so I relocated there. I guess I should have changed my name to $oCal NSX, but it just doesn't have the same ring to it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Actually the business was in Southern California and so I relocated there. I guess I should have changed my name to $oCal NSX, but it just doesn't have the same ring to it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah, $oCal doesn't work quite as well. :biggrin:
If you are located near Carlsbad, Encinitas area, I have a good friend located near I-5 that would enjoy seeing your NSX. Years ago, he owned a Pantera and that car was a beast.

Yeah, $oCal doesn't work quite as well. :biggrin:
If you are located near Carlsbad, Encinitas area, I have a good friend located near I-5 that would enjoy seeing your NSX. Years ago, he owned a Pantera and that car was a beast.

I'm actually quite near by, but the condition of my NSX now is a shadow of what you experienced back then. Call it the marriage, child, new car passion (4Runner) effect. Though I would love to check out that Pantera. :smile:

You've been in my hood this entire time and have managed to remain hidden? That's an accomplishment!

<---- What? I had changed that location status years ago when I moved! I did a couple of Cars and Coffee in Irvine back when that was a thing but it appears that nobody really had an interest in a Vegas car. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm actually quite near by, but the condition of my NSX now is a shadow of what you experienced back then. Call it the marriage, child, new car passion (4Runner) effect. Though I would love to check out that Pantera. :smile:

Life does get in the way, my friend. My buddy's Pantera was sold decades ago. :frown:

Still, he's a great guy to know. Works from home and lives by the beach. Would do anything for a friend or neighbor. DM me some time and I'll give you his contact information if you are interested or if the wife and kids would want to have some beach time while he smokes salmon for dinner. (Of course, once your State will allow it's citizens to go outside again. :rolleyes:)

Got the 4runner bug myself... and yes I have volks on it 😂

Back