• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What would you do if your wife did this???

wow... i feel bad for her 3 kids. her face is all over the internet.

6a00e008d68b968834010536269a46970c-pi

I'd be upset for sure.

They fired her from her job? What cause? I'd sue.

Overwhealmed. Can't even comment...:confused:

Brings new meaning to the term "seventh inning stretch".:wink:

I have been that drunk before on grappa but never wine.:smile:

edit, and just for the record before too long there will be a report about how she was also on some type of medication that she wasn't suppose to mix with alcohol, my best guess is an antidepressant.

Last edited:
I have been that drunk before on grappa but never wine.:smile:

edit, and just for the record before too long there will be a report about how she was also on some type of medication that she wasn't suppose to mix with alcohol, my best guess is an antidepressant.

She took antidepressant drugs because she was not satisfied by her husband.:eek::biggrin:

Oh man that is just outta line! I would be pissed!!! Needless to say I would have left her.

They don't call you "Alleykat" for nothin' and I've got the pic's to prove it.:wink:

Now get to work, you have more important things to post. RIGHT!:smile

What I fail to understand is why she gets all the heat and the guy who she did it with doesn't seem to get any problems. twisted morals IMHO:mad:

What I fail to understand is why she gets all the heat and the guy who she did it with doesn't seem to get any problems. twisted morals IMHO:mad:

Probably because younger guy is single, no kids, was in the men's restroom.

She's married, has kids, in the men's room wasted having unprotected sex.

Not hard to see why.

"where's mommie, daddie?"... "check the men's restroom, hunnie!"

What would you do if your wife did this???
Probably stop takin' her to college football games, for starters... :D

On a serious note, we/us/you/me/I from afar can't & shouldn't comment on the situation in terms of passin' judgment w/o knowing the in's & out's of the actual situation & perhaps even the dynamics of her social/personal life. Kinda/sorta live & let live, I guess. But, it's rather difficult to do such in the very sensationalist & voyeuristic tabloid-culture of a society that we now have become & are hard-pressed to continue living in w/o any choice otherwise. . .

Last edited:
Re: "where's mommie, daddie?"... "check the men's restroom, hunnie!"

Probably stop takin' her to college football games, for starters... :D

On a serious note, we/us/me you from afar can't & shouldn't comment on the situation in terms of passin' judgment w/o knowing the in's & out's of the actual situation & perhaps even the dynamics of her social/personal life. Kinda/sorta live & let live, I guess. But, it's rather difficult to do such in the very sensationalist & voyeuristic tabloid-culture of a society that we now have become & are hard-pressed to continue living in. . .

LOL

Dood, I so gotta meet up with you for a beer one of those days. :biggrin:

Really? You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

If this was totally out of character for the woman, if she hasn't ever done something like this before, it would be difficult to hold her responsible. If she was always an honest person before this, I would believe her when she says she didn't know how it happened.

And if I believe her, I can forgive her. Pretty simple IMO.

Now, if there's a history that we don't know about, my opinion could change.

Hmm, it's not totally unplausible that she could have hooked up with some random dude in a bathroom stall for the first time in her married life.
Just as much chance of that, as say, Chuck Norris being at 2 places on Earth at once.

:biggrin:

Back